1

Third Person Pov:

Tyler was sitting at a table with his girlfriend Zoey, eating and talking about random stuff.

"Anyways he died." Zoey said.

"But was there liquor?" Tyler asked.

"Hell yea." Zoey said.

"That's all that really matters." Tyler said looking at Zoey, before somebody else caught his eye.

It was a boy, he looked close to Tylers age. He was lightskin, he had beautiful curls, his skin was perfect, just everything about him was perfect.

And Tyler never thought this way about another male before but he was really attractive.

"Who are you staring at? It bet no be another bitch!" Zoey said.

"Chill, I ain't staring at nobody." Tyler said.

"Nigga I'm not stupid! I can tell you staring at somebody and since you lied I think you staring at a bitch so who is it!" Zoey yelled now standing up.

"This why I cant take you no wea! You always starting shit and now it's people looking!" Tyler said.

"Boy fuck these people I wanna know what std carrying bitch you was staring at!" Zoey yelled.

"Ma'am I'm gonna need you to quiet down or I'll have to ask you both to leave." A waitress said.

"WERE YOU THE BITCH HE WAS STARING AT? HOLD MY FUCKING WEAVE TYLER!" Zoey said.

"AHHHH! SECURITY! SE-FUCKING-CURITY HELPPP!" The waitress yelled as Zoey jumped at her.

"Bae chill! I swear to God you so fuckin ghetto get off that lady!" Tyler said trying to pull Zoey off.

"Not them fighting....I swear everytime I leave the house some shit pop off." David said.

"Fr, let's go home." Ddot said.

"BITCH IM GONNA SUE YOU, IM GONNA SUE YOU SO FUCKING HARD!" The waitress said grabbing her wig off the floor and running out of the restaurant.

"Whatever, mad cause you got whooped." Zoey said.

"And Tyler, if you ever look at another girl, breathe at another girl, EVEN THINK about another girl, it's OVER for you. NOW COME ON!" Zoey said grabbing Tyler by his ear.

"OW STOP!" Tyler yelled.

Anyways that's the end of this chapter, sorry it's short I'm probably gonna update it again today and make it longer. But what do y'all think about this?

Hope y'all enjoyed ❤️