See Your Dreams

Previously: When Akagi and Enterprise fought hard for victory to be held in the Mirror Sea, the cube starts to engulf the battlefield. Shinano began experiencing weird visions until she collapsed with Musashi aiding her. However, when she woke up, she was stuck in the past.

Present:

"You're not in a nightmare, you're not in a dream, this is reality!"

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

Shinano looked through her left hand. It was injured.. Might be from the damage she took against the Azur Lane.

Shinano: This must be a dream..

She covered her face in quite desperation.

"My dreams will always be true, there is no lie beneath it.."

While she covered her face, ubeknowst to her, she got another vision showing up in her mind. Because of the exhaustion and the injury, she was falling asleep.

The only thing she knew was experiencing another vision..

Back then, Sakura Empire was only a nation. Faction consisting of few kansens. Me, Musashi Nee-san, and Yamato Nee-sama. Azur Lane has no name.

Some of us are already developed like Mikasa, Lady Nagato, Amagi and Ms. Tosa..

I remember that Hakuryuu was quite young when she was already training for doing few sorties. Azuma was the one who helped and took care for the Sakura Empire.

When Nee-sama was crowned as the next eternal flagship of the Sakura Empire and Mikasa going down as the position of the flagship, we were overjoyed and prepared a celebration just for her.

_________________________

Shinano's POV

"Everyone, tommorow.. the Iris Orthodoxy will pay a visit in our stead. We will welcome them with dignity and grace. Please prepare for their arrival tommorow." I heard Nee-sama's voice echoed through the shine. Everyone cheered as they looked at her.

This must be my first vision on this place..

I was aware of Iris Orthodoxy. They were the templar knights as one, with Vichya Dominion and Iris Libre coming together. But their cooperation won't be coming as one.. Not anymore.

After the defeat of Jean Bart, that's where the game changes in play..

I touched another lighting memory as I walked through the unknown. The second memory was meeting the Templar Knights.

"May God always be with you, Lady Yamato of Sakura Empire." Richelieu, the flagship of Iris Orthodoxy spoke as Yamato nodded with a smile on her face.

I watched carefully as Nee-sama was offered a special relic that can only be found in Iris Orthodoxy. Richelieu bowed once again to show respect.

Lady Richelieu was accompanied with 3 other ships. That would be Jeanne D' Arc, Algerie, and Saint Louis. Her sister, Jean might be back at the Orthodoxy Temple to take Lady Richelieu's place.