* Sleepover *

(Another little sweet upload here with a small bit of sadness. I hope y'all will enjoy)!

   After Abigail left, the boys spoke to each other, wondering what to do first. Skylar chuckled. They did that all the time when she came over. “Wasn’t Ryeowook in the kitchen when I came here?” Skylar asked, the smell of food wafting in. “OH SHIT!!!” Ryeowook shouted as he ran to the kitchen, causing Skylar to cackle. Sungmin giggled and followed behind. 

   “You must be hungry, little one.” Leeteuk voiced. “Hell yeah. I haven’t had proper food in months!” Skylar expressed. “Wait then how did you eat?” Eunhyuk asked. “By a feeding tube, dumbass!” Skylar exclaimed. The boys laughed loudly, including Eunhyuk. At this point, he didn’t mind being called a dumbass since it was Skylar saying it. 

   Skylar excused herself and stood up, with a bit of difficulty since her hip and pelvic area were still sore. “Are you ok?” Yesung asked worriedly after noticing her wincing. “Yeah. It just hurts a little.” Skylar answered while letting out a breath. "Do you need help?" Donghae asked, getting up to help. Skylar shook her head. She walked, or more like limped over to the kitchen, where Ryeowook was cooking with Sungmin assisting him.

   “Do you need help, Wookie?” Skylar asked. Ryeowook and Sungmin turned to look at her, giving her bright smiles. When Skylar visited, she would always help him in the kitchen. He missed it so much. “Are you sure? Will you be ok?” Ryeowook asked, concern laced in his voice. “Don’t worry! I’ll be ok!” Skylar reassured them. 

   She helped the two boys, feeling incredibly happy that she was able to survive the accident. She didn’t want to die. She fought hard to live, and she did. It was a wonderful feeling being surrounded by the boys again. 

   They ate at the table with much needed happiness. The boys always loved when Skylar stayed with them for dinner. Tonight was no different. The boys spoiled her by giving her so much food, which she wasn’t complaining about since she was starving. She missed Ryeowook’s cooking. His food always cheered her up.

   After they ate, Skylar helped put everything away. The boys wanted her to relax. She was just discharged from the hospital after a traumatic accident. They knew they couldn’t convince her though. Skylar didn’t want to be seen as crippled and didn’t want to burden anyone, so she forced herself to do some basic chores. 

   When she was done, she sat down on the couch and let out a groan. The boys gave her sympathetic looks. “Does it hurt?” Leeteuk asked. “Mhm. My hip and pelvic area are just sore. I had an external fixation device connected to help my pelvis heal and it got removed this morning.” Skylar explained. The boys looked at her in amazement. They couldn’t believe that she had her device removed that morning and was still able to walk, after three months of being bedridden. 

   “So, what’s this premiere that my mom and Heechul were talking about?” Skylar asked. The boys began to explain the plot of “Attack on the Pin-Up Boys” to her and how the premiere went. Skylar listened intently, amazed by everything the boys were saying. A wave of emotions began to hit her though. She missed out on a lot of things and nearly died. She thought about how much the boys must’ve suffered throughout her coma. How they had to continue acting and performing despite being upset. Skylar looked down as tears streamed down her face.

   “What’s wrong, Sky?” Shindong asked, being the first to notice the maknae’s tears. The boys immediately became worried. The last time most of them saw her before the accident was when she was crying about what Leah told her. They didn’t want her crying again. 

   “I’m just thinking about how you guys must’ve been so sad while filming. I feel so bad because I know you guys must’ve been worried and kept on visiting me. And now you guys might want to help me a lot when you should be focused on your schedules. I don’t wanna burden you guys.” Skylar cried, wiping away her tears. The boys felt so bad hearing her words, especially Heechul. He was the one that was there the most every chance he got. At some points he even convinced some of the boys to see Skylar, since they didn’t want to see her in that state. It wasn’t burdensome at all to see her.

   “Baby, none of us felt that way. You weren’t and still aren’t a burden.” Leeteuk voiced. “We visited you because we love you. You needed us there, even when you were unconscious.” Hangeng added. “We were waiting for you to wake up, knowing that we were going to help you once you did. We don’t care if we have to do that even during schedules. It’s our job as your oppas.” Yesung continued. 

   “Heechul hyung was the one visiting you the most. If it was a burden for him, he wouldn’t do that.” Kyuhyun chimed in. Even though he was hospitalized throughout the time Skylar was in a coma and didn’t leave his room much, he knew Heechul was with Skylar most of the time. He was there even when it was late at night. Skylar looked up at him, guilt piercing her. He was the first face she saw when she woke up, and she saw the sheer happiness and relief on his face. She didn’t think he was there throughout the past three months.

   “You were there for me when I was in the hospital. I had to return the favor.” Heechul expressed. Skylar gave him a small smile, feeling grateful for him. “He forced a lot of us to see you. We didn’t want to see you in that state so he convinced us to. No regrets whatsoever. You needed us there, like Hannie hyung said.” Kibum continued. An image flashed Skylar’s mind, making her laugh. “Why are you laughing?” Siwon chuckled. “I’m just imagining Chullie oppa threatening you guys like the diva he is. ‘Yah! You better go see Skylar or else I will kill you!’” She imitated, giggling while doing so.

   The boys, including Heechul, began to laugh hysterically. Knowing him, he would say something like that. Instead, he was a lot calmer and just reassured them, which was honestly surprising. They expected him to say something like “I’ll break all of your bones so you would be able to visit her.” The boys formed a group hug, being careful not to hurt the maknae. They missed this so much.

   Skylar watched as Kyuhyun played “StarCraft” with Eunhyuk and Kibum.  She giggled and decided to join them, even though she didn’t necessarily know how to play. The three boys didn’t mind though. A lot of commotion was heard in the dorm, which made the other ten members happy. It was a lovely sound to hear after the tragic event that bestowed them.

   When Skylar finished playing, she went to the bathroom and put on an oversized hoodie that Kyuhyun lent her as pajamas. As she did so, she felt soreness and pain coming from her hip and pelvis. She groaned and hissed in pain, limping out of the bathroom. All of the things she did today definitely got to her.

   “You ok, kid?” Kangin asked, seeing her wincing while limping out of the bathroom. “Just in a bit of pain.” Skylar replied. Leeteuk, who was nearby, heard what she said and instantly rushed over to her. “Poor baby. You should rest.” He offered. Skylar shook her head. “I wanna spend time with you guys though.” She expressed, shaking her head. 

   “Little one, we can spend time with each other tomorrow. It’s ok.” Yesung chimed in, walking to them. After a few moments, the maknae finally accepted and decided to go to bed. Kyuhyun let her sleep in his bed. Skylar didn’t want him to sleep on the couch or anything so they shared the bed together. Overall, it was such a fun day and it was filled with happiness. Skylar was finally back with them, and was finally safe.

   (So adorable with just a small tinge of sadness. I hope you guys enjoyed this! See you soon)!