Chapter 4

Because of the incident that had happened just 20 minutes, you were voted and kicked out. Since the boys didnt think you would be much help I mean their boys and its middle school they are still thinking that fucking stupid saying ' Boys go college to get more knowledge and girls go to jupiter to get stupider, or however you say it even though its the opposite. Anyhows you get the idea in their common sense girls have cooties and boys are the better also hormorns and stuff(we dont talk bout it). Back to currents events you were sitting in the corner near the bathroom, while the boys were working on the cord getting back to rapped up on the bars. 

'Man, they voted my ass out, like thats super unfair  dude theres 6 boys and 1 girl how the hell am I supposed to compete with that and I missed breakfast, huh I wonder what my family is doing right now, I wonder if they put posters up for me, ohhhh noooo,NOOOOO, their going to put the most ugliest musty crusty photo I have of me, I shouldve scr-' thinking your thoughts all in a scramble. After a few minutes you blink and realized that you are still alive right, bummer. Looking at your hands you find you still hand the soda pop fizzy thing still in your hand.' Oooooo that's atleast something to quench my thirst for hunger for now' you think as you were ready to dig in or dink in there was one thing from stopping your quest,.... THE FUCKING LID IT WAS ONE OF THOSE LIDS, the lids that would sucumb by using you guessed it by using a bottle opener or a really strong man. Unfortunally you did not have that rescores  you think looking back to the boys arguing on the other side of the room , but what you did have was a stone wall and your mind, 'the possiblitys are endless all you gotta do is open the bottle sucessfully without fucking up theres no way it's going to end in shambles' you think standing up with a determined smile.

You had fucked up, you had fucked up big time. Here you were laying on the concrete floor becoming tile, with a busted up bra (yep ya bra) and a metal rod the same metal rod that supports your ya know( if you were sports bras and or flat I here annouce you have a bra that fits you and it is a supported bra). Anyway your proably wondering how you got in this position well lets review. You were actually doing a pretty good job or head start, the corners of the stone wall were actually sharpened, thinking like the madman you were you put the lid of the glass bottle in a opening position like how you would with a bottle opener but because this was and actual cell wall you put your arm and chest weight to pull the bottle open but because the corner wall was sharpened, you had slipped moving were the corner sliced open a pacific side part of your bra, can you guess what it is, yess the part were it holds the metal rod. So as you slide with impact you land face first in the dirty ass ground the metal rod poking out of your torn shirt making the impact even more unbearable because the rod poked your under arm. 

Back to the present you had rolled over on your back sore from the impact you took a moment to think before act, you were about to cry or scream or do both maybe even site some unholly Satan circle, but nope you just layed their accepting your fate with the sleep as a few small tears fall down your cheek and you smile while you close your eyes. "Umm guys she's not moving" 

(Paperboys P.O.V, aka Billy)

When she first came in here it was devastating knowing that the Grabber had kidnapped another person and she was a our age and honestly shocked me that she was a girl too. I think it also shocked the other boys that she was a girl too. I was ready for the worse knowing she would proabaly scream or cry some of us did, because at first it was releaving that there was a person to count on in this cell but it got lost hope and sickening that he's kidnapping and getting away with it. I was waiting for her to look scared and start crying but she didn't, she even talked back to the Grabber too, and at her first day that's something a few of use couldn't even do when waking up here in this jail cell. She sounded so easy headed like this happened before and its nothing to her. She talked normally and had a smile on introducing herself " The names Y/n, nice to meet you new roomies" she said it like it was something to laugh at it just lightened the room so much more and she even thought of something level headed which was taking the carpet in the corner and use it so sleep on and she just went back to sleep like it was nothing. Even when we started getting to work on opening the carpet we all were glancing over to see her sleep blissfully like nothing in the world matters. It felt calming like nothing could go wrong." Why didn't you say your real name" Finney asked me while holding the carpet. " I don't know she just looks so carefree I really feel like she wasn't even kidnapped at all" I answer with honesty. " Billys right she didn't even act scared at all" commented Vance "What if she's working for the Grabber, she could kill us at night or any given time" Griffen spoke out saying what we were all thinking. "If she is we have to have someone watch her" Robin said honestly as he moved the carpet down on the floor " I don't want to watch her she scares me a little bit" says Griffen as he moves past her trying not to touch the bed. " Does it look like any of us want to watch her you pussy" Vance snaps. " Fine lets just get this over with rock, paper, scissors" Finney says finally as her pushes the carpet out with the rest of us as we agree.