三つ

𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠

𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠...

𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐞𝐬 - 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐋𝐚'𝐬

╰➢ Y/n, spider, kiri and loak made their way into the other side of the mountains where the avatars and humans were.

" hey, spider" you hear norm shout, he was in his avatar state, he also had a toothbrush in his mouth. He suddenly took of his towel from his neck and tried to hit spider with it. Thankfully he Dodge it.

"

Your ass is mine" said spider, pointing at him.

" I'm right here" norm smirked, holding his hands up.

Y/n just rolled her eyes at their foolishness, smiling behind her muzzle, hitting norm playfully on his shoulder when she walked past him.

" Hey! Avatars only, go around" said a female scientist to the teens that walked by.

Kiri started mocking her, but in a high pitched voice.

"Sorry" replied lo'ak, walking passed her.

🪷

" those blue stripes don't make you any bigger bro" lo'ak states, jumping on the metal stairs that leads to the lab.

" yeah well I can still kick your ass"
Spider defends himself, walking up the stairs like he pays the bills.

Y/n was behind him along with Kiri who was behind her, her hand on y/ns lower back.

Lo'ak opens the door inside the lab, making sure to close it once everyone was inside, Kiri and lo'ak making sure to grab a mask.

" you know what really sucks" spider started, taking off his expo mask from his face, "Is that you guys breathe the air for hours and I can only breath your air for like ten seconds"