0.4

Violet's p.o.v.

The smell of coffee awaken me.

My eyes were still shut but I knew it was early. I didn't feel the warmness of the sunlight shine through the hotel window.

Instead I felt a pair of strong arms wrapped around my waist. I looked up saw that Calum was still asleep.

Then it hit me.

The kissed. Calum kissed me.

But I kissed back. How can I just let myself kiss him? This wasn't good and it was a terrible idea to stay at their hotel.

But something inside me liked the idea that I stayed.

I looked at Calum. He looked so peaceful while he slept. Deep down I wanted to kiss his lips again. I wanted to run my fingers through his soft hair. I wanted to feel his touch against my skin.

I tried to release myself from his grip but damn he was strong.

"Cal" I whispered.

I poked his cheek but nothing.

"Calum" I said a little louder.

He mumbled but I couldn't understand him.

"Calum I have to pee." I lied.

He shifted his weight and loosened his grip. I carefully removed his arms and stood up to stretch.

I hurried to put on my jeans and shoes. I brushed my teeth and comb my hair by running my hands through it.

I quickly wrote a note and left it on the pillow.

I quietly step out the room, shutting the door.

I was walking out when I saw Ashton drinking a cup of coffee.

"Morning." He said, "Going somewhere?"

"Uh yeah. I have to leave."

"Right now?"

"Yeah I'm sorry, I can't stay any longer." I said grabbing my backpack and guitar case.

"Violet, I know you don't know me all that well and probably don't want to have me as company but can't you stay until Mike wakes up. He really misses you." He said sadly.

"I'm so sorry Ashton but I have to leave before Calum wakes up."

He nodded understanding where I was coming from.

"I'll leave now. Tell Calum I said thank you." I said walking out.

I went down the elevator and out the hotel. I turned around the corner and pulled out my sharpie and wrote today's date on it.

August 8, 2014.

24 hours.

24 hours and somehow Calum managed to get me to show emotions. He managed to make me cry.

I'm crying because for once I don't want to leave.

Calum's p.o.v.

I woke to an empty feeling.

She was gone. I wasn't holding her anymore.

I knew she'll leave but not so soon. Not while I was asleep.

I turned to my side when I saw a note on the pillow beside me.

Calum,

Thank you for letting me stay with you. I had to leave. You obviously know why.
Please don't look for me, you won't find me. I gave you your shirt back but kept your jacket, hope you don't mind. I needed a memory of you I guess. When you kissed me it changed something. I got so scared that I didn't handle the situation very well so I left to avoid it.

-Violet xx

PS. I don't like saying goodbyes its tragically horrible.

I kept rereading the note over and over again.

She left.

Violet is gone. How can she leave when she just admitted that the kiss changed her.

Did she start having emotions?

Did I trigger something in her to finally make her understand that she shouldn't be afraid of being loved?

I lazely got up from bed and walked out to see the rest of the guys awake.

"Hey Cal" Luke said slurping the milk off his spoon from eating cereal.

"Cal?"

"Yeah?"

"Violet-"

"I know. She left." I said looking down.

"So are you going after her?" Ashton asked seriously.

"Why should I? She clearly doesn't want me to."

"Calum I saw you two last night."

"You what?"

"You both kissed. I didn't see anything else because I believed it would lead to something more but yeah I saw. You-"

"Don't say it." I said quickly knowing what he was going to say.

"You love her." He said simply.

"Yeah dude its kind of obvious." Michael adds in.

"How?"

"Seriously Calum? I've known you for a very long time. You always love her. You had a crush on her in school and when she left Australia you nearly cried."

"Plus you wrote a song about her." Luke says.

"I think I would've known if I love Violet. And how did you know I wrote a song about her?"

"I didn't but you just admitted it." Luke said laughing.

"Whatever I'm leaving." I said reaching the doorknob.

I left the room and walked down to the lobby.

I know I always like Violet. She was smart, sassy, funny, beautiful.

She's amazing in so many ways. Words can't describe how much I love her.

Love.

Who am I kidding? I do love her.

Fuck I'm in love with her.

________________________________

Yayyy another chapter.

Vote/comment