Chapter 31

Mya Gomez pov:

Mya Gomez pov:

2day later.

"Antonio?" I yell leaning up from the bed.

"Sage?"

When I look over at the night stand I see a note.

Dear mya , my wife , the love of my life.

You know, I often think about how much you've impacted my life. You've been there for me through so many pivotal moments, and gave me so many reason to live. I honestly can't imagine where I'd be without you. You're one of the most selfless people I know, and you always put others before yourself. I've learned so much from you over the years, and I'm constantly inspired by your generosity and your kindness. I feel like I can tell you anything, and that's such a rare and beautiful thing. I'm so grateful for the memories we've made, and I'm looking forward to making many more in the future. Thank you for being the best mother to our kids , the best wife and all of the above and for always being there for me. You're truly one of a kind, and I'm so lucky to know you. I love you so much but I have to do this. I'll be back in 3 days. I never meant for any of this to happen I'm just trying to make us and the kids have a better life. Please forgive me.

Love Antonio.

"No no no" I chant as I get up out of the bed and look outside seeing his car gone I start to sob.

"Mommy!" I hear Sage scream coming through the door.

"Mommy whats wrong?" She asks when she sees my face.

"Where daddy?" She asks and with that I start crying harder.

"Ok ok ok." I say wiping my tears.

"Mommy's ok sage let's go talk to tía ok?" I say getting up and going to the closet.

"Shit" I groan out in pain as I feel my pants soak with a liquid.

"SAGE BABY." I scream and then I hear little footsteps coming into the closet.

"Baby get mommy's phone please!" I plead. She runs out of the closet and grabs my phone.

I call the only person that comes to mind.

Hayley.

"Hello?" I hear Hayley's raspy morning voice.

"Hayley my water just- it just broke!" I sob.

"What? Where's Antonio?"

"He left. He fucking left."

"What do you mean he-AHHH" I cut her off screaming as I felt a contraction.

"Please just hurry."

"Tell one of the guards to take you to the hospital now! Mya why the fuck would you call me first stupid!"

"I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm-omg" I breath in and out.

"I'm scared-go to the fucking guard mya now!" She screams at me through the phone.

"Sage baby go get the guard." Sage runs out and come back with one of the guards.

"I don't feel to good." I felt my knees give out and I heard Sage scream for me.

And that's all I remember before I blacked out.

>>>

I hate this so much but just bare with me 😂.