True Blood

Sat in silence. Waiting for my parents to show but still no answer. I need to know who i am. Do i have a sister, a brother a family? I'm fed up of waiting i think its time to move on. I have been sat in this orphanage for 11 years just carrying on waiting for someone to rescue me from this place! i am 12 years old, female and my name is Summer Lancaster. no-one will adopt me just because I'm different. So what if my eyes change colour depending on what mood I'm in. And so what if I'm the youngest vampire to be turned. i don't care and nether should anyone else.

I have been like this for very long im still trying to get used to things. Kids make fun of me because I'm so pale and weird. But no-one can bully me, not right now i can instantly kill them. i have done it once but that was because i didn't like this girl she kept bullying me just because she had family to go to and i didn't. So i sucked the blood from her neck and i can honestly  say...it was Delicious. But that's the thing with vampires , your not sure what to do unless someone older tells you what to do. But i do have one friend here at the orphanage. He is called Joeseph Moore. He is gorgeous and i mean totally beautiful. He is like my best mate but he is human does that matter? He trusts me with anything he tells me everything and now i am starting to wonder weather i should Tell him my secret, that I'm a vampire. I just don't know what to do...

The next morning i went downstairs to the dining table with Joeseph and all the other kids and had some breakfast when there was a knock on the door. "(knock,knock,knock)" so Steve (the person who looked after us) answered the door. "Hello there and your name would be...?" asked the strange man at the door. "My name is Steve, i work here with the kids, would you like to come in and may ask you what is your name?" "Yes Steve i would like to come in and my name is Jared Grey" They both went into Steves office and myseriously shut the door staring at all us kids. "How i can i help you Jared?" "Well im looking to adopt a child around the ages of 11-12 years" Stated Jared. Steve instantly brought him to the breakfast table and asked all those who were 11 and 12 to go into the main hallway.

Me and Joeseph stood there quietly with the rest of the kids waiting for an answer. Then all i aw was his huge finger point at me and said "i want her" Everyone stared at me beacuse nothing like this has never happened before i looked up at him and i knew it. His eyes they were changing, He was a vampire, A much older one too. i said give me a minute and ill pack my things. i dragged Joe upstairs and started to pack my clothes i was so excited he could be my dad! "I dont want you to go Summer your my best friend your like a sister to me please stay?" He kissed me on my cheek and left the room with tears rolling down his face. I felt so horrible and didnt want to leave without him....I threw my things on the floor and chased after him. "Joe wait come here i need to show you something." He came racing back and he shut the door behind him. I said Joe what im about to tell is big big secret and you have to swaer you can not tell anyone. He crossed his fingers and place them on his heart. "i promise" I shown the bite on my neck and my eyes went bright red. "Joe im a vampire but dont be afraid i will not hurt you." He looked at me with those massive gorgoues sea blue eyes and said "Summer, im not afraid of you i knew you were specail and i want you turn me, we dont need this man we can be together till the world ends. We will runaway together and find somewhere nice to live, i love you Summer Lancaster and i hope you do to." What he said to me went straight to my head and instantly thort yes. So i did it i turned him and now we are living such a happy life only that we are still young but we will never go hungary this orhanage is massive. it will be empty by the time were done with it. What a happy ending!!