Chapter Eight: Hazel

So. I'm literally having inspirational issues...... Nothing is attacking me with a knife saying, "WRITE ME!!!!!" so yeah......... I'll get there so.on anyway..... Rick owns most of these temporarily borrowed characters...... For now... 0.o

__________________________________________________________________________

Chapter Eight: Hazel

All the monsters suddenly dissapeared. Hazel and Frank gapped at each other.

"Is that a good or bad thing?" Frank asked. An empusa appeared in front of them, "Very good" she hissed, "We left to that stupid Camp Half Blood to finish them off" she added dissapearing.

Arion ran next to Hazel at incredible speed. "We don't have to ride it do we? I can turn into a bird or something" Frank moaned. Arion stamped his hoof down and snorted at Frank. "Sorry Frank," Hazel started, getting onto Arion's back, "A giant bird won't help. We need to get to Camp Half Blood" Hazel said pulling him on. Arion kicked him off and trotted in a circle. "It hates me!" Frank groaned. "Start by calling him, a him" Hazel said reaching her hand out. Frank glared at Arion, who let out a snort. Then he reluctantly took her hand. Arion started running. Hazel looked back at her boyfriend and rolled her eyes. His eyes were tightly closed and his arms were wrapped around her.

She smiled as she watched the world swirl around them. The breeze waved around. Arion skidded across a large river. The mist flew up and gathered on her face and clothes. The sweet smell of salt water was distracting. It wasn't a bad distracting, she just enjoyed it. Arion came to a sudden stop when they reached land, throwing Frank ten feet away, his face in a pile of mud. Hazel was about to ask him if he was okay, when she looked around her. Camp Half Blood was in flames. Screams ripped through the sky, bodies, campers and monsters, we're flung into the air.

A large boat, she recognized it to be the Argo, sailed over, hundreds of Romans joined the fight with a thunderous war cry. Frank stood up quickly, Hazel ran over to Frank and pulled him up. "This is gonna be a long night" Frank moaned. Reyna ran to them, "Hazel, go to Annabeth in the Apollo cabin. Rachel and Piper need your help" she gasped. Frank kissed Hazel on the lips, then turned into a tiger and started attacking monsters. Hazel ran to the Apollo cabin. As soon as she ran inside, a knife was at her neck.

Rachel gasped, "I'm so sorry!" she said pulling the knife down. Piper was talking charmspeak with Annabeth. "You need to rest" she said, "Percy's out there, isn't he?" Annabeth moaned. "No he isn't, you need your rest so the bite wound can heal" Rachel said. She put a knock out shot in Annabeth. She closed her eyes.

"He is out there, isn't he?" Hazel asked. Rachel nodded glumly. "I can watch her now, you two can go fight" Rachel nodded. Piper and Hazel left quickly. Things were worse. Cronus was in flesh, standing in the middle of everything. Leo was back, along with Aleana and everyone else were back and fighting. Cronis was slowing time down around him so any fighters were an easy target.

Hazel watched Percy and Jason in a group huddle. They were whispering something. They nodded and ran opposite directions. Percy hopped onto Blackjack and flew up. Jason electrocuted three empusa's. Hazel was curious, but Mormo distracted her.

"I heard you've been a naughty child" she purred. Hazel dodged her claws and picked up a fallen campers sword. She slashed it at Mormo, who easily dodged it and hissed in laughter. Half of a camper flew in front of her, she gagged, giving Mormo a perfect opportunity to bite her. Hazel screamed in pain. Frank turned into a giant bear, but Mormo and threw her a few hundred feet away. He turned human, "You okay?" he asked. Hazel nodded, rubbing her bloody arm.

Hazel saw Jason on a tunnel of air and Percy riding Blackjack towards Cronus, who was now levitating ten feet in the air.

Cronus realized their plan, before Hazel did.

Percy and Jason charged at Cronus. Percy had Riptide pointed at Cronus and Jason had lightning surrounding him. Time slowed down. Everyone stopped fighting and gapped at the middle, where Percy, Blackjack, Jason and Cronus was.

Hazel watched in horror as the two boys got closer to Cronus.

She saw everything, it was in slow motion.

Jason's lightning hit Cronus, causing smoke and things to flare. Hazel watched Cronus's scythe pierce into Percy's chest, near his heart. The four of them smashed into eachother, Blackjacks two front legs broke and Riptide slammed into Jason. Hazel wasn't sure if it was on purpose, but another lightning bolt exploded, setting fire to Blackjacks mane and their clothes. In slow motion, they fell. The silence ended, war cries ripped through the sky. The fighting broke out again.

Hazel and Piper made her way to where the fight had just happened. "Percy! Jason!" Hazel screamed. It was barely audible because of the other screams. She saw a buck of Apollo campers with stretchers. She saw a horse sized bloody, black mound on the ground. Hazel and Piper ran over. "Where are they?" Piper screamed. "We're not sure, Piper. We're thinking the worst" an Apollo camper said feeling for Blackjacks heartbeat. "What are you thinking?!" Hazel yelled.

"He's all we found. We think that Percy, Jason and Cronus just, dissolved in the explosion. It was that last lightning bolt" the camper replied sadly. Blackjack opened his eyes, you could tell he was in pain. He lifted up his wing.

Under his wing, was Jason, riptide in his arm, covered in blood, and his leg was bent funny. And Percy, Cronus's scythe in this chest and a bad bump on the head. Blackjack and them were drenched in blood. At least they were alive, for now.

Not to big of a Cliffy..... Right???? I gave a slight break of cliffys...... Anyway, I found my inspiration!!!! Please comment!!!!(8