The group had gotten to work.

The people that were with Glenn had introduced themselves. Abraham, Eugene, Rosita, and Tara.

A couple of people had started peeling chunks of wood from the inside of the train car, and as Agnes began to do that, she gasped. She had just remembered something that could save their lives.

"Rick!" she called out, and he turned, walking over to her.

"What is it? Are you okay?"

She nodded furiously, and began unlacing her boots, and then took them off. She had insoles in them that she had found on a run, and she took them out too. She grabbed something from each boot, and held it out to Rick.

"I put these in here, just in case."

Rick looked amused and grateful and his eyes widened. He grabbed two knives from Agnes's dirty and scarred hands and examined them. They were small, but they were still sharp. He looked at her and nodded.

"We can always trust Agnes to hide knives wherever she can," Daryl muttered from where he was sitting sounding slightly amused.

"Daryl, here," Rick said, handing him one of the knives.

He turned to Agnes and gave her the other one. "You know how to use it best."

She took it from him, nodding.

"Alright, we got four of them pricks coming our way," Abraham interrupted as he looked out from a crack in the train car.

Rick turned into his Rick mode, and he pointed at the group.
"Alright, you know what to do. Go for their eyes first, then their throats."

Agnes prepared herself, her knife in her hand ready to throw. She heard footsteps above them, and then a voice boomed.

"Put your backs to the walls in either side of the train car, now!" A small door opened from the top, and before Agnes could move, a can was dropped into it. It hit her shoulder and the gas was right in her face.

She blacked out immediately.

***

She woke up to the sound of whispering.

"It's classified."
Mullet man?

"We don't know what's gonna happen." Sasha?

"You leave him be. We need to keep working."
Abraham?

She sat up, rubbing her head in pain.

Carl was next to her.

"Shit... what happened?" she mumbled, sitting up.

He turned around at the sound of her voice, eyes wide.

"Hey, hey, are you okay?"

"Yeah, I just... I don't remember what happened. Is everyone okay?"

Carl didn't answer.

"What is it?" she asked. She felt her breathing get shaky, and a weight in her chest.

"When they dropped that gas bomb, you blacked out right away."

"I seem to get in harms way a lot, don't I?" she said. He smiled a little, but remained quiet. "Is everyone okay?"

After a moment, Carl spoke.
"They took my dad, Glenn and Bob."

She gasped.
"Oh shit.. oh God, no..."

Michonne walked by them and spoke up.

"Hey, we don't know that yet. We don't know what's happening right now. But what we do now, is that your dad and Glenn are going to get out of it. You know they are."

That was a pretty good reassurance. She was right. They always did.

Carl held out something. "Hey,"

She looked at his palm stretched out towards her. Her knife, the small one she had had in her boot. She smiled a little, taking it from his hand. "Thanks."

Suddenly, there was pounding at the door.

Agnes stood up along with Carl, and they saw Rick, Glenn, and Bob at the door. Agnes sighed out of relief, and she couldn't even imagine how Carl felt.

They ran to the door and Rick pulled them out.

"Go, go go," Rick said, urging them to run towards the fence, the one they had entered through. Termites and walkers alike were around them, and while the others took care of the termites, Agnes took out a many walkers as she could, along with everyone else.

They were all approaching the gate, and there was one walker close to it.

"Watch out!" Abraham said behind her, and she flung her knife at the walker's head as she was running. Right between the eyes. Before the walker fell over completely, she grabbed her knife from its head.

Abraham and the rest of the new people were astonished at the girl's skill, wondering how old she could be and how she had attained such skill.

Everyone helped each other hop the fence, holding out hands for feet to step on, while others were yelling, "Come on!".

"Up and over, come on!" Abraham yelled, helping Agnes get to the other side.

Eventually they all hopped the fence, now safely on the other side. Agnes, regained her breath, shaking the blood off of her blade.