Chapter 16

Teacher: Okk so our college is organizing a trip very soon

All students started hooting. Teacher chuckled seeing their excitement.

Teacher: Okk calm down. That's enough

Avu's sight suddenly felt on Sid. Whole class was so excited but he was just sitting unaffected. She frowned but then thought he might not be much active kind of a person.

Teacher: That's it. Stop everybody. So I will be sharing the details of the trip with all of you. Decide you want to go or not. Ask your parents. And submit the money along with the consent slips signed by your parents by coming Monday. You will be added in group where you will get all the instructions for the trip. Am I clear?

Students: Yes ma'am

Teacher: Great

She told the destination, tentative itinerary and charges.

Teacher: Clear? And if you guys want to add anymore place, you can suggest. We will consider it. If it will be possible, we will definitely try adding. Okk?

Students: Yessss

Teacher: Okk so we will have a lot of fun if you guys don't create any kind of a mess. And I assume you guys are responsible enough to not do any kind of nuisance and ruin your trip. Right? Am I correct?

Students: Yes ma'am

Teacher: Alright then. We can start with the class. Let's begin with attendance

She started attendance and then lecture. But most of the students were busy thinking or discussing about the trip. So they were not interested in the lecture today.

Teacher: Abhi to sirf announce kia hai. Thoda wait karlo. Atleast attend your lecture bacho. Pay attention here. Trip can wait. Discuss after class. I understand you people are very excited but class bhi important hai na. And ya I won't repeat I will send person out if I saw anyone disturbing the class now. And I am very serious. Fir bahar beth karte rehna discussion. But wo discussion hi reh jayegi, I won't accept the money from that person. So be careful. Pay attention now

She completed her lecture and left. Everyone left for their lectures except Avu's group. They were discussing about group. That's when Avu saw Sid sitting quitely looking outside the window. He was just thinking about his misery.

Avu's friend: Chale class ke lie?

Avu: Guys umm

She pursed her lips.

Avu's friend: Kya hua?

Avu: Tum log chalo. I will join you guys later

Avu's friends: But hua kya?

Avu: Kuch nhi. Bass washroom jaana hai. Aur bottle fill krni hai. Tum log chalo I will come in sometime

Her friends left. She walked to Sid's seat with her hands in her pocket. She sat down one seat before him while facing towards him. Sid didn't notice her as he was lost in his own thoughts. He was continously looking outside. She kept her hands on table one on the other and rested her chin on it. She frowned as Sid was so lost. She hit his leg with hers lightly. That's when Sid came to know about her presence and looked towards her with a jerk. Then she noticed tears in his eyes. He looked away and blinked his eyes quickly.

To be continued

Stay tuned for next chapter