[Article] 230406

NewJeans' 'viral' among 23 brands, model, ambassador, and public relation ambassador! Related sales will easily exceed 10 billion

There are 23 brands this year alone. It will easily exceed 10 billion won.

Is there a case in the history of a girl groups that the advertising industry has been so enthusiastic.

NewJeans is gaining popularity as a "hot chip" in the industry under various name such as CF models, ambassador, and public relations ambassador. Among them, there will be short-term advertising model contracts, and the treatment of ambassadors and public relations ambassadors varies widely. However, considering that a one-year contract will be at least 500 million + alpha, it is estimated that it would have exceeded 10 billion won early.

They have been extraordinary since their debut. In 2022, they has already shot big advertisements such as Shinhan Bank, and has become a prominent advertisement model or ambassador for seven brands.
As of 2023, they have a total of 23 brands. Five members, including Danielle, who was selected as Burberry's Global Ambassador, are loved by various brands, including the fashions industry.

An industry official said, "All five of them have distinct personalities and fresh charms, so the fashion world is basic and is drawing attention as the 0th model in various industries," adding, "There seems to be no girl groups that made so much advertising revenue in the first year, and it will receive more brand love calls this year."

Meanwhile, NewJeans topped the advertising model brand reputation index in March.

The Korea Corporate Reputation Research Institute measured 22,862,336 advertising model brand big data measured from February 16, 2023 to March 16, 2023, using consumer behavior analysis to measure the brand reputation index as a participation index, media index, communication index, and community index.

The brand reputation index is an index created through brand big data analysis by finding out that consumers' online habits have a great influence on brand consumption.  Advertising model brand reputation analysis can measure the relationship with consumers, positive and negative evaluations, media interest, and consumer interest and communication volume for the advertising model brand.

The New Jeans brand, which ranked first as an advertising model brand in March 2023, was analyzed as a brand reputation index of 1,695,456, with a participation index of 465,885, a media index of 391,818, a communication index of 293,812, and a community index of 543,941.

Source:
https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/076/0003991344