Louis Tomlinson Imagine- First Fight part 2

Your dress is OFF. You can feel Harry looking at you. But you don't dare to look back at him.

Harry: Turn around

He says in a dirty whisper

*turns around*

Y/N: What??

*breathes from nose*

Harry: Does it.. hurt?

Y/N: *doesn't say anything just gets up, goes to the bathroom and tries to take it out*

Harry is banging on the door- wanting you to open but you realize.... you are almost naked and you are shy to look like that in front of everyone but Louis

Some how harry opens the door and sees you from the front. You Quickly turn around and harry comes to you.

*Harry puts his hands on your curves and buts his chin on your shoulder*

Harry: Do you want me to take it out? You're bleeding..

Y/N: Y- Yes, P-p-please..

*Harry's hands get tighter and tighter going up and down* You turn around and Harry pushes you up against the wall with his nose on your forehead. He uses one hand to pull your chin up. He goes in for a kiss but you deny. You think he gets angry so you gook at him. He WANTS to kiss you. And he does. He looks at you as he pulls back and realizes that you're not doing anything so he gets closer and kisses you- LONGER. you try to pull away but he is too strong.*

Y/N: Harry..P-please...........Stop

Harry: *continues to kiss your lips, face, neck and slowly your chest*

He starts to grab your boobs- you get scared and push him into the tub and run off. you find a jacket and you run outside not knowing were to hide. You see a big bush- you hide behind it.

Harry: Y/N!!!! Y/N!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M SORRY!

Y/N: Harry! You scare me! I want to go to Louis!!

*Harry finds you and kisses you*

Harry: Ermm sorry

*You hug him and he pulls you up so your legs are around him into the house.*

Harry: I'm really, really really sorr-

Y/N: Why.

Harry: Well, Y/N. I relaay really like you

TO BE CONTINUED..