Love

Sept 5th 11:34am
Dess pov:
Hey y'all life been good me and Bane is still going strong, I haven't seen my bestie in forever so me and her are going out on yatch to catch up....

Jayda: So how have life been/love life been best?Dess: honestly it's been the best , he is so sweet who would of knew my high school " bestie" would be my man now lolJayda: girl you and this bestie shut *laughs*Dess: So how are you and Mr

Dess: honestly it's been the best , he is so sweet who would of knew my high school " bestie" would be my man now lol
Jayda: girl you and this bestie shut *laughs*
Dess: So how are you and Mr.Morant?
Jayda: we are good actually he love taking me out , I think I'm ready for some dick tho , we been giving each other head but I'm ready for more
Dess: yes best I feel you completely
————————————————————
Later on that evening

Jayda: so yea y'all I tried to make that avocado shit like the LA girls and that shit was not good at all Ilovejayda: omggg😂😂Heymama: yes shit so nasty 1dessdior: girl I told you to leave that shit to them Niyamorant: sis come get your man Jayda...

Ilovejayda: omggg😂😂
Heymama: yes shit so nasty
1dessdior: girl I told you to leave that shit to them
Niyamorant: sis come get your man
Jayda *looks at comments*: best Ik I'm not trying it again, sis I'm about to come pick him up now he acting like a big a baby , bye live *waves at phone*
-An hour later -
I go to pick up ja but while I'm in the car I bump rich sex by future

I pull to the house and text ja that I'm here , I'm on my phone liking tweets then I look up to see ja cheesy ass running to my car...
Ja: hi BABYYYYYYYYY*he screams smiling hard*
Jayda: hey baby*she laughs*
Ja: let's go to your house and watch a movie
Jayda: Ard *she reverses out his driveway and hid home*

Jayda's insta story~

Ja:why we always watch Annie bae , this our 4th time this week Jayda:because we love this movie Ja:WHO IS WE? *turns to look at jayda*                                 *Explicit shit *Jayda turns to face ja but he faces back to the screen,jayda sta...

Jayda:because we love this movie
Ja:WHO IS WE? *turns to look at jayda*
*Explicit shit *
Jayda turns to face ja but he faces back to the screen,jayda starts to rub on his member as ja starts to grow hard , jayda pulls his dick out and stroke his member up down getting soft grunts from Ja. Jayda puts her mouth on his dick and let his member meet the back of her throat as ja thrust himself up as he fucks her mouth loving the feeling of her warm soft mouth, moaning her name as she hums on his member. He cums shaking uncontrollably as she still goes making his toes curl and throwing his head back in enjoyment ,Jayda takes him out her mouth making sure she swallows every drop as she taps him against her tongue. Ja picks her up and lay her down staring at her p*ssy , he starts to rub her slowly making Jayda moan lowly. He puts two fingers in while rubbing her at the same time making her body jerk up as he goes at as faster pace making Jayda whimper as she moan ja name uncontrollably. Ja start to eat her like he never ate before enjoying this taste that he love to taste everytime he eat her...
Ja:look down at me while I eat this pussy
Jayda sits up and stare a ja with a surprise face as she bust on his face while he still continue to eat her, she grinds her pussy onto his face to get a better feeling. She cums in his mouth one more time and kisses her before he places his meat inside her , he stands up and stroke his meat looking down her biting his lip.He taps his member against her glistening pussy then slides in slowly, they both make a 😩face as Jayda Pussy wraps tightly around ja's dick . He begin to pump in and out of her both moaning and loving this feeling. Ja starts to pick up his pace fucking her hard as he grip her neck whispering..
Ja:you going to take this dick baby ? Huh?
Jayda:mmm *eyes rolls to the back of her head* yess
Ja: good girl
Ja feels his nut coming and so does Jayda , Jayda nuts before him as she's moans loud shaking like crazy, Ja pulls out and nut on her titties while Jayda looks up at him. Ja wipes her chest off and sucks her titties loving this feeling .Jayda pushes him down and slide down on his member as she begins to ride him , she starts to grind onto his member slowly as he looks up at her while biting his lips. Jayda begins to bounce on his dick hard making him groan at the feeling of her tight pussy around his dick, he grabs her ass and squeezes it as she bounce down on his shaft making him jerk up. Jayda did the reverse cowgirl and her ass was facing him making him lean up and smack her ass , she start bouncing fast making his eyes roll back . She stands up in her tippy toes and holds her Ankles as she rides him while they both moan loud. He calls out Jayda name pushing her off him and getting ready for back shots , he set himself up and starting the drilling her shit , looking down seeing her ass bounce back.
Ja:bounce that ass on me baby *slaps her ass* mmm good girl
*jayda looks back at ja biting her lip *
Ja: this your dick baby ?
Jayda:yessssss*she starts to fuck him back*
Ja pulls her up by her neck getting deep in her , hitting her spot and making her clench around ja's member , they both moan loud loving every bit of this. Jayda nuts and ja pulls as he nuts in her mouth jayda sucked him a little more making him shake. The two fall to the bed and lay down Jayda looks at ja ..

Jayda:round 2 ?
________________________________
Well okay lol
How did y'all like this chapter?

Jayda:round 2 ?________________________________Well okay lol How did y'all like this chapter?

Sorry for the typos