I met a guy. Who claims he's my BF. I don't mind! ;) 3

“How does this look?” I asked dryly as Matt worshiped me like a goddess. This was all too freaky, I mean, is this a sick joke or something? Whatever, I’m getting free clothes out of the whole situation. “You look like a goddess, you are the epitome of beauty, you are the walking Aphrodie you--” Matt rambled on as he looked at my outfit. “Matt, I am wearing neon green leggings, purple leg warmers and a top that says ‘I stalk you like Edward Cullen does’. I do not think I look great right now.” I glared at him. It didn’t matter WHAT I put on. He would just ramble on about how my hair was a silky waterfall and how my eyes were the rarest gems on earth. To be honest, it was getting annoying. 

Well, maybe not yet. we’d been to various stores and I had just about walked around the entire mall. Matt was the dutiful boyfriend, and held all of my bags, and belive me, there were a LOT of bags. Hell, he’d even stopped at Forever 21 with me. This guy was just too perfect. Maybe I’ll put the tampon test on him. You know, ask him to make a little run into Walgreens for some. I wonder if he would draw the line there.

Knowing him though, he’d probably even pick us some midol for me while he was in there and a new issue of seventeen magazine. I chortle as I think of him waiting at the checkout line, hands full of the holy grail of women. Yes. Midol, Seventeen Magazine, and Tampons. Maybe even some chocolate. 

“Hey lets stop for some chocolate I’m craving some.” Without even a pause, he quickly turned into the nearbye chocolate shop. “Let me guess… you’re a milk chocolate kinda girl?” Matt asked me with a glint in his eyes. I rolled my one eyes as he purchased me about 10 bars of chocolate. This guy was a crack up. I looked around the store, and found a barrel of Swedish fish. I squeeled with joy. “Swedish Fish!” I cried with joy as I jumped up once. Ok, twice. “And that barrel of Swedish fish.” The clerk looked at Matt as though he was crazy.

“Matt, The purpous of the barrel is that you take a scoop of the candy, and put some in a bag.” I explained slowly. “If Swedish fish make you so happy I’ll just have to buy you a whole factory.” He said lovingly as he rubbed his nose with mine, in that lovey-dovey couple way. All of the girls in the store ‘awww’d as he filled a bag up with an overflowing amount of the now famous Swedish fish. I stared vacantly at him as he handed the clerk a 100$ bill and told him to keep the change.

Matt threw his arm around me and I melted into his warm grasp. I could get used to living like this…

*******

I ran my fingers through my hair as I tried to think up what to do with Matt. I called whatever numbers I could get a hold of to ask about any missing looney bin teens missing, but everyone always told me the same answer; No. Who else was I supposed to call? Matt was of no help. In fact, he was more of a distraction. He cuddled with me as we lay in bed.

What was I supposed to tell my parents? I have school to go to; I cant just tell him to shutup and stay hidden in my closet until school ended. I mean, I could but I don’t think that is the best idea. I could always enroll him in the school… Then I could hide him in our attic.

I know what your thinking; Attic?

But its true. We have a great attic. Its basically the guest room of our house. I usually go up there and listen to records when my parents are out. My mom checks my room to much and barges in without even knocking, I don’t think the best idea would be to keep Matt in here. Plus the attic has a locking door on the inside. 

Tomorrow is Sunday, so I’ll just call then and see what happens on Monday. I really hope this goes well. I look over at Matt who was now sleeping with an angelic look on his face. As freaked out as I was about this situation, I have to admit, this guy is the sweetest.

^^&&^^

Ok people!! Thanks for reading! Make sure you vote and please comment your opinions on the story. Every bit counts and pushes me to write!

Bye for now~