╰┈➤ timeline

NIGHT OF DAY

MIDNIGHT is best known for their storyline which is entitled as Night of Day

MIDNIGHT is best known for their storyline which is entitled as Night of Day. The groups' overall concept is about their youth and their experiences as they grow up. Due to the fact that the group are all the same age, they grow together and experience different things together. The storyline focuses on young four girls who go through love, heartbreak, youth, and everything else in between.

A little different to other groups, MIDNIGHT was promoted a little bit differently than usually. Pledis revealed that they will be debuting a new girl group after Fromis_9, but never revealed exactly when. The oldest, Sam, made her first appearance as a soloist at the end of 2020, and released a single album and a studio album. The second oldest member, and leader, Luna, made her first appearance as a model in 2020, and has been working as a model since then.

Second youngest member, Lilly, made her first appearance as a MC on Inkigayo on March 7, 2021 (and has been their MC till April 3, 2022), and has been active as a MC in multiple different shows throughout the year and the following year. The youngest member, Kaya, first appeared as an actress in k-drama Move To Heaven, and has appeared in many k-dramas since.

In November, 2021, Pledis revealed that their newest girl group will debut on January 30, 2022, and revealed the four members above. Due to the fact that the members have developed their own fan base two years prior to the debut of the group, the group has saw huge successes and incredible growth since the day they made their debut.

 Due to the fact that the members have developed their own fan base two years prior to the debut of the group, the group has saw huge successes and incredible growth since the day they made their debut

TIMELINE

YEAR 2022:

January 30 — debut of MIDNIGHT with their first extended play THE DARK NIGHT.

May 9 — first comeback of MIDNIGHT with their second extended play YOU ARE OUR NIGHTLIGHT.