BEACH DRAMA/SHOCK/REALITY CHECK??

The boy just looked at me and was about to speak back " Babe, don't worry I will get this" the girl spat , she removed the shades from her face 

OMG IT WAS ..................................

 _____________________________________________________________________________

Olivia POV

The boy just looked at me and was about to speak back " Babe, don't worry I will get this" the girl spat , she removed the shades from her face .

OMG IT WAS SELENA , My jaw dropped I couldn't believe it before she could even stop me ,I got up as quick as I could and started running which is really hard considering that I have a cast on my foot ,but I still managed to get far way from her .

Ryan POV

Chaz and I  were just messing around on the beach I stood up straight and dusted myself off  , I nudged Chaz in the stomach he winced in pain " Chaz look over there" I said pointing to a firgure that was running towards us . He kept on looking at the person , I stood there tapping my foot what kind of fool is this he should obviously know that it is OLIVE  .

"Isn't that Livs" he asked startled, CLAP CLAP " why yes it is Chaz, took you years to figure out" I scoffed at him.

"well why is she running " he shrugged " Chaz I have no idea we have to wait and see " I shurgged .

Olivia POV

I was getting breathless now , but I wouldn't stop my legs just kept on going , I could see Ryan and Chaz approaching me in the midst.

I stopped dead in my tracks trying to gasp for some air.

"Olive what's the matter" Ry asked me with concern , he helped me to sit down on his beach towel , I think that he could see that all my energy had drained out.

" I-IIII-I" was all that could come out from my mouth.

"Livs , breath ei, ei ,ooh , ei ,ei ,ooh" chaz adviced me .

I slapped the back of his head " I ain't pregnant FOOL" I laughed at him.

" I know that duhhh" Chaz stated like it was the obvious , I replied back to him" Well if you knew that why were you going ei,ei,ooh,ei........."

" because you were breathless" he rolled his eyes

"sooo...."

"it helps" chaz chuckled I think this boys brain cells are D.E.A.D

"naaah uh"

"aah huh"

"naaaaaaa uuhhhhhhh"

"aa............."

"WOULD BOTH OF YOU SHUT UP" Ry screamed , Chaz and I mumbled our sorrys and listened to what Ryan was about to say .

"Olive , seeing that you can TALK now , why was you running like a manaiac , you know thats bad for your health, you shouldn't ........." he kept ranting on I cut him off.

"RY" I said eyeing him , he got the message and shut up " The reason why I was running was " I quickly looked to my left and right to see if any one was ease dropping , I gestured for  Chaz and Ryan to come closer so I could tell them "I saw " I stopped .

The guys looked at me "Olive just tell us , how would we know how to help you, if you don't tell us " Ry said " I-I-II saw selena" I said in one breath.

"Annd......" Chaz said waiting for me to continue.

"She was with some other guy " Both of there mouths fell open, I waved my hand in front of both of there faces .