~~Jeongin's POV~~

I woke up to something firm laying across my body. I could smell the vanilla so I knew it was Chan. I sighed and rubbed the sleep from my eyes before opening my eyes to see the obstacle course of limbs I was about to have to move through to escape. I carefully but not very stealth-fully got out of Chan's tight grip on me. I slowly made my way out of the room to not disturb the sleeping alpha, after all he needed all the rest he could get. I made my way to Seungmin and Woojin's room and knocked lightly knowing the alpha was a light sleeper. Not even a few seconds later Woojin was popping his head out the door, eyes barely open.

"Jeongin? What's wrong? It's like 3 am" Woojin whispered.

"I couldn't sleep, I had to do this while it was still fresh in my mind. I want to apologize for the way I acted yesterday, I was sensitive and had misunderstood your relationship with Chan and I was jealous." I bowed a perfect 90 degrees and waited for the alpha in front of me to accept my apology. I felt a hand on my shoulder pulling me up and into a hug.

"It's alright, I understand and thank you for the apology" he smiled at me and sent me back to my room. When I got back to my room, Chan was sitting up on my bed with his eyes closed and a small pout on his lips. I smiled and went and stood between his legs, his hands immediately wrapping themes around my waist as he rested his head against my chest. I rested my arms on his shoulders as I played with his hair.

           "Where did you go?" He mumbled barely audible to the human ear.

            "To apologize to Woojin hyung" he nodded against my chest and pulled me to lay back down with him, barely missing the top bunk with my head. Once I was beside him again he nuzzled his head into my neck and bit lightly.

HEY AUTHOR HERE!! Sorry it's been so long I've been so busy with work and a wedding in the family so I can only give a short chapter right now!!