Jokes or death

I don't understand👆🏻😕
Omg so far I've got two people loving Joey, and just for all those actually reading these notes, yes he's gay. The reason I'm talking about him and going all fan girl is because his book in real life came out and I read it. Omg I cried through some of the chapters. Any-who sorry for not updating. I had no internet at all but as the sho business states, the show must go on!! So here's the next chapter. Hope you like.

Train's pov

"Hahaha! Did you SEE the look on her face? It almost makes me want to cause her a quick and painless death."

"Chaos!!! Rude!! We all know that when we kill someone to make it last, idiot!" I say, trying not to laugh. Hint the word trying.

Chaos just smirks and smiles evilly while looking around our room. Now I know what you're thinking, WHAT I thought YOU TWO ARE FRIENDS? We are, but I've been having nightmares ever since my mates marked another. Sooo now Chaos calms me down whenever I have a nightmare.

Time skip next day

"Bwahaha."

"FUCK, CHAOS. GIVE ME BACK MY SWORD!!!!!"

"NEVER."

"YOU ASKED FOR IT."

Chaos pales and whispers, "shit" before running.

All of a sudden, a figure slams her onto the ground. When she sees who it is, she starts screaming, "MONSTER! MONSTER! MONSTER!"

The figure jumps off of her and looks around. "Where's the monster, Chaos?" Train asks, looking back at her.

"Oops. That is just your face. My bad."

With these words, Train chases after her. When he catches up to her, they are already far from pack lands, in uncharted territory where rouges usually are.

When they hear a baby crying, they looking at each other. Then, looking back to where the noise is coming from, they decide to follow it. When they get where the sound is coming from, their eyes widen. Right in front of them is a house and the ground in front of it is stained in blood. 

"T-T-T Train, w-w-w-w what i-i-i is tha-tha that?" Chaos says, pointing at the dead mangled body.

"Chaos, that's a dead body," Train states in a calm voice void of any emotion. They hear the cry again. "Come on, Chaos," Train says as he follows the voice.

When they get there, they find a kitten who smells like a shifter.

"What the hell!?!?!" Chaos asks, shocked.

"It's a cat shifter or, in better words, a Neko. Chaos, they're not rare, but they are very hard to find. We have to take him with us," Train states in a horror-filled voice, seeing as no child should go through this.

"Okay, I'm down, but why do you call it a he?"

"All Nekos are male who can get pregnant by other males btw."

"Oh, okay. Let's grab the kitty and go. But shit's going to go down when we bring a Neko back with us, huh," Chaos says while laughing.

"True that. Let's go."

When we get near the Neko, we realize it is crying in his sleep. Chaos instantly goes all mama bird on him. I just stare, not listening to my wolf as it tries to tell me something. We leave the bloody house and walk into the woods, heading towards the territory that we are living in for now.

THE END

IMPORTANT READ
Just joking. Please read on. I have somethings to explain so you'll understand the next chapter.

Ok guys so let me explain somethings. First of all, if you reject your mate and mate another, your mate isn't your mate anymore. Meaning the one you rejected, in this case Train, he or she will get a new mate. Also, the only way the twins will be able to get a new mate is if the mate they rejected says these word exactly , "I 'name' accept your apology and grant you a new mate as the moon goddess so deemed on every werewolf as I also grant you happiness and light" okay also I have a writers block so should I-

1) give train a new mate
Or
2) you guys can give suggestions on what to do next