2 nd choice

Chapter notes

- a short vegaspete au
- no heavy angst...(slight angst)
- it's an omegaverse
- scent blockers
-mates
-and MPREG....
- Pete, Porsche and Macau are omegas
-4 chapters

Story starts

Pete groaned slightly and tried to move on the bed, but it brought him immense pain....

He stopped trying to move ....and slowly opened his eyes....

"It's not his room"....it's the first thought that ran across Pete's mind....

He looked around trying not to move his body
It looks like a hospital room.....

" Why was he in the hospital?".....

Before he went into the thoughts he saw a nurse coming towards him....

" You wake up"..... The nurse gave him a small smile....

" Why am I here?" Pete asked cause his mind is still in haywire

" you were injured along with khun Porsche and the Major family brought you here" the nurse answered....

Porsche...Porsche....

Pete remembered the events that started 2 days back.....

Porsche was kidnapped by the rival family heir Somchai as part of revenge....

The two days they were in chaos as everyone was looking for Porsche ... Like who had the audacity to kidnap Main family Omega? It means declaring war with three powerful families of Thailand... The Main and Minor families of Theerapanyakuls And kittiswaat family...

Nobody slept for the last two days trying to search for Porsche, scared of what'll happen to him...

And to the heir of the Main family in his stomach...

Porsche was heavily pregnant when he was kidnapped....

Pete was scared of his bestfriend,
Eventhough Porsche came from the powerful mafia family, he did treat Pete as an equal and it didn't take long for them to be best friends.... As Porsche is mated to kinn Theerapanyakul and Pete working as a Main family Bodyguard, their friendship became strong....

After 2 days , they had a hunch of the places Porsche would be kept in.... They narrowed them, down to two....and two teams were sent to two locations... As Pete is working for the main family , he went with kinn....

Pete is the one who discovered the room in which Porsche was kept in ....

But Porsche was held at point blank by Somchai.....

" Leave him if you want to be alive"... Pete warned Somchai....

" I am gonna die anyways , why should I leave him....

I will kill him"... ..

" No, Don't ...." Pete's voice quivered......

" If you want your best friend to be alive, drop your Gun and come near"....

" Pete ,don't " Porsche said trying to untie the knot at the back of his chair....

Pete has no choice....he slowly dropped his Gun down

And kicked it towards Somchai and came near him....

Somchai laughed and held Pete's chin....

" Look at me.... getting a bonus.. Minor family Omega is in my hands now....the Mate to Vegas theerapanyakul....."....

Pete is scared but he doesn't let it show on his face.....

" you know , actually I wanted to kidnap you too....but missed at the last minute.....