Breast Home 2

Once upon a time, there was a man named Tom who had a rare medical condition that caused him to shrink to the size of a small insect. In his miniature form, Tom was in constant danger of being squished or eaten by other creatures, so he had to seek shelter in a place where he could be safe.

The only place that Tom could find that was safe enough for him was his sister's mammary. She was breastfeeding her newborn child at the time, and Tom thought it would be the perfect place to hide from any danger.

Although it was a strange situation, Tom felt relieved and grateful to be protected from harm. He learned to live inside his sister's mammary and adapted to his new surroundings. He listened to his sister's heartbeat and the sound of her breathing as he watched the world from the tiny space he had made his home.

As the days went by, Tom became more comfortable living in his sister's mammary. He would watch as the baby suckled on his sister's breast and felt safe knowing that he was protected.

One day, Tom's sister noticed that her breast was swollen and sore. She went to the doctor, who found a small bump in her mammary. The doctor was surprised to find that it was Tom, who had been living inside his sister's mammary all this time.

Tom's sister was relieved that her brother was safe, but she was also surprised and a little bit grossed out. She made the decision to have the bump removed, and Tom was forced to leave his cozy home.

Tom was sad to leave his sister's mammary, but he was grateful for the time he spent there. He knew that he would never forget the unique experience of living inside a human breast.