Part 24

Y/n go inside the washroom as blood was flowing heavily . She has to change the pad and has to wear her pj's too . She saw tae shirt was lying . She wore it . It was till her knees. She didn't wear pajama.

She stepped outside the bathroom . Taehyung was hungry for her boobs. She maked him needy . Today he thought that they are going to do sex . But unlucky him she was on her periods.

When she stepped out . He saw her . He chuckled as she didn't wear pj's.

Taehyung : you girl didn't listen to me right .

He pull u towards himself . Bring pajama's and made her wear it. And take of her shirt. And Then again pulled her towards him and take her to the bed.

He gently put her on the bed

Taehyung : too much work i have to do.......

He said while again opening your bra. and again started sucking her tits.

After 30 mins of sucking again and again. He saw that she was sleeping . So he stopped and hugged her and slept beside her.

| in morning |

Y/n woke up her head was paining .
She remebered lil-bit of yesterday night . she saw that she was naked from upper side and taehyung saliva was on her tits.

In her mind negative thoughts started coming . But fuck cramp hit again as u were on ur periods and taehyung was also clinging to ur waist more like squeezing it . It was paining . You feel like u were having heavy flow. You quiclky pushed him and ran to bathroom like a crocodile.

When u pushemd him . He slightly waked up with the shocked face trying to think . WHAT JUST HAPPENED ?

After a minute y/n come outside after changing her pad

After a minute y/n come outside after changing her pad. It was still paining . So she decided to lay for some hours more.

She remembered all the things of the yesterday night so she ignored taehyung as her cheeks heat up .

She laid beside him whereas he was still looking her with her big doe eyes.

Because she did wear the shirt.

She closed her eyes tightly . And put her hand on the stomach .

Taehyung : is it paining ?

Y/n know everything's that yesterday she told about her periods to him . But still she tried to act she didn't remember anything ........

Y/n : whattt

Taehyung : you are on ur p-

Y/n : yahhhh lemmee sleep .

Taehyung wake up from the bed and bring hot water bag from the kitchen and come towards y/n and put her on her stomach and again pull her inisde her embrance .

Taehyung : did u take viagra yesterday night ?

Y/n : no i didn't

Taehyung : y/n

Y/n : i swear.

Taehyung : any alcoholic drink

Y/n : no

Taehyung : but ur mouth smells like that only .

Y/n : ooh

Taehyung : u remembered what happened in night ?

Y/n suddenly shook her head and snuggled in his chest .

Taehyung : u would lose ur virginity if u were not on ur peri-

Y/n : yaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh sleeepppppppppp

Taehyung : yaessss u sleepppp i have to check sheets and ur sheets too.

Y/n : umm tae u should also sleep.

Taehyung : no not at all.

Y/n : okayyy goo

Taehyung : yess gonnaaa check ur sheets and ur bestie first. !

Y/n didn't say anything and drifted to her dreams.

Taehyung chuckled and went in washroom to take bath .

..................tbc..................