Chapter 2

~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~

IT HAD BEEN A week since Y/N landed in Etheria. She got as much information as she could. Even if it resulted in getting into fights. What she got was just a longer and more detailed version of what Huntara explained. But she got information on some warrior named She-Ra.

She managed to leave the Crimson Waste using her air bending to fly above. Apparently, Princesses were seen as evil by few. And the Horde tried to conquer Etheria many times but the Princesses stop them. Y/N had a feeling the princesses might be the good side in all this war.

She landed on a tree branch and looked around. She wished Naga was here. She missed her companion. She jump down. If she was going to find somewhere to stay, she would have to find it fast. She's been surviving off a few ration bars she had and her water bending for water. So she would have to find food.

She found a stray boar and frowned. She hated killing animals. She went to stab it but stopped and sighed, watching it run away. Y/N sighed. She decided if she was going to get to a shelter, it would have to be a town or she would die of hunger. She continued travelling until eventually she found a small town.

Apparently, they were having a party. Y/N smiled, watching everyone have fun. She blinked as a bat was shoved into her hand, someone shoving a blindfold on her. 'A Piñata..' she realised, when she got spun around. She focused her senses before swinging the bat and hitting it. Some kids cheer from behind her and charge towards the candy making her smile and take off the blindfold. She handed the bat and blindfold to the woman who smiled back at her and gave her a wave.

She sat down at a table and decided to watch everyone dance and have fun. She hadn't been to a party for ages. A bowl of food was placed on her table and she looked up at the person, seeing a man give her a warm smile, holding multiple bowls before going to other tables and doing the same.

She smiled and grabbed some and ate it. It wasn't the best, she would admit. But she would live with it. It was food. And she was starving. Suddenly, an explosion went off as she finished the food. She widened her eyes and stood up, looking around before spotting the smoke.

She charged towards it, seeing multiple tanks with a sign on them. She engraved the signal in her mind before looking around. "It's the horde!" She heard a villager shout and saw a tank being aimed at a group of villagers. She widened her eyes. She charged at the tank before jumping and hitting the barrel of it with her foot, breaking it in half. The soldiers outside gasp in disbelief.

Y/N landed on the ground and smirked. She cracked her knuckles. She could probably do this without her bending. Or a minimal amount. She saw a solider charge at her and she ducked under his energy bullet thing and punched his stomach, breaking his armour as the Solider gasps for air, winded. Y/N grabbed their gun, sweeping their leg out from under them and knocking out the solider.