curious and afraid.

OH NO. how did he know? how could he find out? damn how? How? HOW? The questions run through my head as i lay on my bed.i mean not even my family knew!! MY FAMILY! MY Blood!!! i mean come on!!! i just couldn't think anymore!!  So i grabbed my black tank top, and my purple  Nike high tops and stuffed them into my black bag and headed to the studio.

I was at the studio tying up the shoelaces on my high tops.I stood up and went over to the speakers plugging in my ipod, pressing shuffle on it. i started grooving to the beat of deuces by Chris brown, making my way to the center of the studio, in front of the mirror.Slowly moving my body to hit the beats on time.I was sweating profusely by the fifth song. i decided to take a break, grabbing a bottle of water from the fridge(yes we have a fridge cool right!!).

Sooner or later I had to face HIM in school.Best to avoid him, cause if i were to run into him i don't know what can happen but i know it won't be good.I mean it's already fustrating that he found out, i can't imagine what would happen if he told everyone. The one thing i can do now is dance to stop my worrying.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

The entire week was TORTURE.Mr.popular obviously could not take a bloody hint, he tried at every chance he got to talk to me.In the hall way, in class, during lunch, any possible chance!!! And trust me it did not help for a fact that his fan club was following him, not to mention the daggers they were shooting at me.

Finally it was saturday.i didn't have any plans till tonight training, so i got dressed in my usual nerd ensemble.i walked through the park watching children play on the slide and swings. i was so deep in my thoughts that i didn't even notice someone following me as my legs carried me to my special spot , where i had to jump over the fence seperating the park from the forest. i made my way through the large trees, finally spotting the large oak tree.

"Wow, nice place" i heard a all to familiar voice say from behind me. i'm starting to think he's a stalker.

"Do you have to follow me? i mean give me a break dude" i said while climbing up the oak tree knowing he was gonna follow me up anyway.I heard shuffling from below the tree house i was in  right now. i set my bag down and opened the cup board which had the best kind of bottled water as i heard Antonio step in. Grabbing two, i tossed one to him as sat down on the couch.He caught it as he was taking in the surrounding of my tree house.

"So tell me, how did you manage to actually escape a bunch of whores while you followed me here?" i asked.

" Well lets just say taylor lautner and orlando bloom drove in to the fullerton hotel last night" he said chuckling.

"I'm going for a run, want to tag?maybe you could tell me why you are so keen to be my friend and how exactly you found out my secret." i said as i stood up slipping off my large shirt, revealing my white tank top where you can faintly see the outline off my sports bra.i started to undo my braids, pulling my hair into a high ponytail.

" Yeah sure, i wouldn't miss such a golden opportunity with you" he said with a sexy smile as his eyes scanned over my fit body, stopping at my chest area a second too long.

Reaching into my bag i took out my contact lense casing and placed my contacts in them. i turned around showing my gray eyes with specs of blue in them. Atonio had taken off his top leaving him in a black tank and his basketball three quater shorts.

"All right then pretty boy , lets go, see if you can catch up with me," i said as i climbed down and jumped off the second last step, running deep into the forest hearing footsteps behind me.

 ________________________________________________________________

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SORRY!!! PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR NOT UPLOADING FOR LIKE AGES!!!! i was really busy with studies and all that. but i hope you guys enjoy this chapter ^ ^

once again my apologies.....

hugs and kisses to all~~