Disagreements

Alina

 Can I really be upset with him? I'm sure he had something to do with that witch healing me before I showed up to death's door. The past few days have been exhausting with all this new information I have been learning about the man who I thought was my father and me having dark magic inside of me. Will I be able to control it once it opens? I won't be able to shove it back where it came from once, I put down the seal that has been holding it back all my life. 

''I'm not mad at you or upset. I have a lot to think about before he comes for me. I want to be able to control this magic and used it to my advantage when the time comes when we might have to fight him and his warriors.''

''I really hope that's not any time soon, Alina. Dark magic is not a thing you want to play around with unless you know you can control it and not let the chaos take over. Dark magic will eventually kill you if you use it too much without giving it a sacrifice. Your magic could be very different than the most common used one. There is one other type of dark magic, but you would have to be blessed by the goddess which would mean you are her descent.''

''I can't just sit here and do nothing to get ready if that does ever happen. We have a deadly weapon to destroy that tyrant king of ours. What happens when Austin's parents come back and realize everything he had ''work'' for had crumpled overnight?''

''I cannot lose you to that fucking magic, Alina! Not in this lifetime or another one. I Fucking love you but I cannot sit here and watch you writher away using that dark magic. I will deal with his parents when the time comes.''

''Are you even listing to me right now? I will do whatever I want, and I be dammed if another Alpha male told me what to do!''

I can see the invisible steam rolling off of him in waves, but I can tell he does not want to argue with me right now, but I had enough of people telling me what I should and should not do. 

I bang my fist on the marble kitchen counter making him stop in his tracks. If looks could kill because I have never seen him make that face before and I can tell I am in some deep shit if he was able to get ahold of me right now. 

''Alina, I would stop right now if I was you. I know you are my other half, but I don't like when you use that temper with me. I advise you to stop throwing a fit and just try to understand that I don't like this idea and I never will.'' 

''Alpha, I hope you understand that even you cannot stop me from what I want to do in this situation. I will go against your order as an Alpha and being my mate. I will not back down. Try me and see what happens when you try to stop me.''

His eyes turning red and telling me to even dare to go against his order. I should be on my knees or even pissing myself with him using is alpha power in full force. His power does nothing to me which makes me have an advantage over him. My real father must be an Alpha if I can ignore his power waves towards me. I can feel it, but I only feel the tiny hairs on my body rise, I am sure the mate bond has some effect on me, but I can ignore it for a while until my wolf gives in. 

I give him a playful look, but I am seething inside right now. My wolf is pissed that I am acting this way towards him, but I can only handle so much of him being an ass about my life decisions. 

 I see an open window which makes a great opportunity to escape his presence for a little bit, but he sees where my eyes go to which causes him to exhale a loud sound from his nose, sounding like a pissed of wolf. I run fast as I can before he can grab me. I shift halfway through and jump out the window and I run fast as I can towards the lake where everything started first. 

I can hear his paws hit the ground behind me. I jump over serval logs and bushes to cover my scent but him being my mate makes it easier for him to find me. I hear him stop, so I turn around and see him stomp his paw on the ground as a warning to stop this childish game and already give up but sucks for him because that the opposite of what want to do.

I turn back around and run even faster than I should be able to. My magic is starting to come through its seal and is helping me become stronger and faster. I feel a weird sensation running through my body and it's not my wolf or the mate bond. 

I can hear him catching up quickly which isn't good for me. 

''Stop running Alina and just give up, I will catch you before you know it.''

''No, fuck off.''

He howls loud enough for my wolf to stop in her tracks, and she almost bows down to surrender to her mate, but I am not having it. I run but she keeps trying to slow me down and the next thing I know my body is changing back into my human form. I can't stop her, and which causes Eugene to catch me by my waist, and we both tumble down the hill into the lake in our birthday suits. 

''God damnit, Ellie. Why did you do that just now?!''

''I don't want him mad at us, you need to listen to him. That magic is bad news Alina.''

''Fuck you, the seal is starting to break, and nothing can stop it now.''

''You are on your now, I won't be helping you change int wolf form until that magic is gone or you have great control over it.''

''Don't you fucking dare!''

I get no response and she has put a wall up as well. Fuck why is nothing going my way again!

I swim away from him and put my arms on the embankment of the pond and stare at the day lily's. I let out a shaky breath and blow the hair out of my face. I can feel the anger radiating off his body in waves and he moves closer to me and wraps his arms around my waist, but I try to fight him off, but he is stronger than me right now. 

He starts to kiss and lick his mark and my knees almost buckle underneath me but he doesn't let that happen. He grabs my pussy which causes me to gasp when his finger rubbed against my clit and says,'' you have been one naughty girl, my mate.'' His dark cold voice sends a chill down my spine, and I am in some deep punishments from him.

''What are you going to do to me, my Alpha.''

He pulls my upper body over the embankment, my ass in full display at his mercy and I know where this is going.

His hand makes contact with my ass cheek which causes me to yelp in pain and pleasure. I can feel a single tear running down my face, he does the same thing on my other ass cheek and this time It even harder. I cover my mouth before I let out a scream. 

"Beg for me to stop, my bad girl. I don't want to continue this but that's your choice.''

Do I like this, or should I beg for mercy and let him do something else to me? Come on Alina pick something before it's too late and he smacks my ass even harder next time.

''Please stop, Alpha. I want a different punishment from you.''

I hear a dark chuckle and I am so fucked, I should had stayed quiet and let him smack my ass. He puts me back in the water and puts his chest on my back and with one hand around my throat and the other one cupping my pussy. 

''Now you will be a good girl and not cum until I tell you too, if you do before I will lick every crevice of that sweet cum dripping pussy and not make you cum at all, do you understand, mate.''

I nod my head and I hope I don't cum too fast like last time.

''I want a verbal answer, Alina.''

''Yes, Alpha!''

He starts to rub my clit and kiss my mark, but My legs feel like Jell-O from that run and tumble into the pond. He starts off with one finger and slowly puts his thick finger into my tight entrance and my God does his finger feel so good inside of me. He pulls out and back in slow until he gets a good reacting from me. He picks up the pace a bit and man this feel like absolute bliss. I put my neck to the side wanting him to lick my neck while he is playing with me. 

''Oh, is someone begging me for more physical contact, are you my good girl?''

''Yes...Al... Alpha.''

I am trying to keep my breath steady during all of this, but I can't help the sound that has been coming out of my mouth. He grabs my throat a little harder and is at max speed with his fingers inside of me and I am so close to going over the edge any second now. 

''I am about to cum, so please let me cum!''

''No, we are not even close to being done yet, Babygirl.''