Chapter 14: The Power Of Ice Glacier Isles

Kion and Rani ran back to the others. "Kion! Nala can't fight!" Simba said urgently. "What do you mean? We need everyone to kick out Zira and Kaz!" Kion argued.

"I guess no one told you. Kion, your mom is pregnant. She can barely move!" Simba shouted. Kion's eyes widened. He turned to his mother, we was trying to stand up.

"Alright, dad, you protect her. The rest of us will fight," Kion ordered. Simba nodded and stood beside Nala.

"Kovu, you take the lead with me, Baliyo, and Surak," Kion said. Kovu nodded. "Kiara, Nirmala, Tiifu, Zuri, and Rani, you guys are at the back," Kion explained.

"Uh I don't think so," Rani frowned at Kion, "I'm fighting at the front whether you like it or not." Kion knew he couldn't argue with her, "OK fine. But I will be by your side the whole time," Kion replied firmly. Rani smiled and nodded.

Kion took the front. Kovu, Baliyo, Surak, and Rani flanked him on either side. Kiara, Tiifu, Zuri, and Nirmala were at the back.

Kion walked toward the mountain pass. The others following him. Zira, KamiKazi, and her army were there.

Kion growled. Zira approached him, "That little rat right there killed Scar!" She pointed to Rani. Kion roared in anger. He attacked her.

"ATTACK!" Kaz growled. Her army charged at them.

Tundra ran toward Zuri. He smashed his hooves on the ground. A glacier emerged from the ground, just missing Zuri by a mouse tail.

Tundra slammed his hooves, trying to crush Zuri under them. Zuri kept dodging the white horse. Eventually, Tundra got her, and her back was shattered.

Bylur growled at Kovu. They circled eachother. "You can't beat me," Kovu said firmly. "We'll see about that!" Bylur extended his claws and sliced Kovu's shoulder. Kovu roared in pain. He tried to attack back, but the fore arm Bylur has cut felt cold. Kovu couldn't move it.

Kovu looked at his forearm. He gasped. His arm, had turned to ice. Before Kovu could do anything else, Bylur clawed his muzzle. Kovu couldn't breath as ice formed around his muzzle. Kovu couldn't do anything. His eyes slowly closed.

Prometheus flew above the fight. He told Kaz when someone was trying to attack her. After all, she was the queen.

Haukea thrusted his antlers at Kiara She screeched and backed up. Haukea slammed the ground with his hooves, and the ground below Kiara broke. She screamed as she fell. She quickly grabbed the edge, and was now dangling over a bottomless pit.

Ayaz approached Baliyo. Baliyo growled at the ice lion. Baliyo charged at him. Ayaz roared, and icicles flew from Ayaz's mane. Before Baliyo could react, the icicles pierced his fur and skin. He was flown back. The icicles pinned him against the tree. Baliyo's head was held down as pain shot through his body.

Ayaz approached Baliyo. He put his frozen paw against Baliyo's chest. An icicle shot from his paw into Baliyo's heart. Ayaz impaled him. Baliyo roared in pain. His breathing slowly stopped.

Tiifu clawed at Mors's muzzle. Mors dodged easily. He howled at the ground. Snow appeared on the ground.

Tiifu yelped at the sudden cold piercing her paws. The snow covered the entire kingdom. Mors then howled at Tiifu. Her body couldn't take the cold. Her body froze inside. She fell, and her eyes closed.

Aytac stared at Surak. Surak was confused. He charged at the weird fox animal. Aytac dissovled into snow. Surak's eyes widened. He turned around and Aytac sat there, his purple gaze staring at Surak.

Surak was in so much confusion. Suddenly, Aytac growled. Surak backed up. Aytac showed all his fangs. He apprached Surak slowly. Aytac then made a sound. It seemed to be like a mix of a howl and a roar. Surak raised an eyebrow confused.

Surak felt a sharp pain in the side of his neck. He was flung to the ground. He weakly opened his eyes, and saw icicles has pierced through his neck. Aytac had summoned an icicle storm. Surak closed his eyes.

Nirmala growled viciously at Jaki. Jaki didn't seem affected. He circled Nirmala. Nirmala watched him cautiously.

Jaki stared into her eyes. Nirmala got confused. Jaki slammed his fore arm that was covered in ice on the ground.

Icicles shot out of the ground and impaled Nirmala. She shreaked at the pain. Her breath caught in her throat.

Simba stood beside Nala defensivly. Nala suddenly screamed in pain. "Nala?" Simba asked. "T-They're coming!" Nala cried.

"But didn't you have 2 more months!" Simba shouted. "I-I was wrong! H-Help me you moron!" She screamed.

Simba was about to help her, but a voice made his fur stand up. "Well hello Simba." Simba turned around, "S-Shenzi!" "Long time no see," Shenzi laughed wickedly. She attacked, Kimba at her side.

Kion and Rani stood face to face with the dragon, Omurlegur. Rani tried to claw him, but instead of Omurlegur being hurt, the scales on him hurt Rani. She screeched and backed up.

Kion growled. He opened his muzzle to roar. "NOW Omurlegur!" Kaz shouted. Omurlegur roared. Icicles came from his muzzle, and into Kion's throat.

Kion coughed. He tried to roar, but his voice was stuck. He kept coughing. Rani tried to help him. As they were distracted, Omurlegur flapped his wings, and icicles appeared out of the ground. They trapped Kion and Rani.

"Hahahaha!" Kaz and Zira laughed. "We win!"

To Be Continued...