Chapter 1: introduction

Hi my name is Nicholas Drake. This is a story on how I .... Know what?, just read it.

One day I woke up on the left side of the bed thinking,  I'm lonely and think hey!, who needs love anyway?. I don't have love and I'm sane. I think... Anyway as I go to school I see my friends walking holding hands with there girlfriends. Which got me thinking, AGAIN!, why do they do that there just touching hands?. Apparently it makes them happy. So I arrive at school. 1st class and I'm already bored. It's all this trigonometry and junk. Recess came and as always I sit in a table full of lovers, they're kissing and stuff which will make me throw up my breakfast. My friend, Kyle, has met this girl online and treats her like a goddess, even though he hasn't even seen her face. I think he's really stupid for you know... After recess I went to the bathroom for a potty break when I see again, you guessed it, more lovers. Guess I'm in the school of lovers. I think this is a sign that I am lonely.... Naahhh!... I don't care about... Oh! sh*t there's class already. See ya later.
While in class my teacher said that there's gonna be an activity and we had to pair up. Boy and girl. I know right, they had an easy time pairing up, but me?. I saw this girl having trouble pairing up too, so I asked her.

Nick: excuse me, umm... Do you have a partner?

???: sadly, no. Why are you asking?

Nick: it's just that I don't have a partner myself. Wanna be my partner?

???: sure, what's your name?

Nick: Nicholas, but you can call me Nick, what's your name?

???: Aimee, *shakes hand*, nice to meet you.

She seems nice hope we can be friends. So after the activity we walked home together.

Aimee: well this is my stop, nice meeting you Nick.

Nick: nice meeting you too *shakes hand*.

As I'm walking home I feel this weird thing in my...ughhhh!!!!. No!!, I do not want love in my life. Eeeewwwww!!!!.
But I just can't stop thinking about her and her smile and her eyes and her lips. Holy sh*t what am I thinking?!?!?.

The next day I saw her again, but strangely I couldn't talk to her, like I was to nervous. My legs were shaking, my eyebrows twitching, my hands sweating. I just couldn't. I was gonna ask some tips from our hearthrob, Regina,

Nick: umm... Regina?

Regina: sorry, not interested.

Excuse me, she thinks I want to date her?. Eeww! No offense Regina, but to me you look like a rusty garbage can, and you walk like a drunk penguin, and smell like a dead cat. So no...

Nick: umm... I was just gonna ask some pointers from you ... *points to Aimee*

Regina: oh! You got you sights set on the quiet one. All you have to do is be yourself and talk to her.

Nick: if this doesn't work...

So I did do it.

Nick: hi!

Aimee: oh! Hi! Nick right?

Nick: yeah, well you see, after last night I couldn't stop thinking about you.

Aimee: *blushes* umm..

Nick: so I was thinking maybe you and me could go get some coffee or go to the movies sometime.

Aimee: *still blushing* sure, sounds great. Friday good?

Nick: yeah.

There's the result I bagged myself a date on Friday!. Then Regina comes walking by.

Regina: so, how did it go?

Nick: just got myself a date for Friday night!!!

Regina: that's great!!!

After classes I wave goodbye to my friends and go home.