Chapter 3: I'll be damned!

"Zeldaaaaaaa!" A voice cried from above them, up the hill. "Are you okay?!" It was Link. "Y-yes! I'm fine!" Zelda answered quickly. Marth looked up towards the hill. "Who is that?" He asked, curiosity flooding his voice. Zelda smiled. "His name is Link. Guardian of Hyrule. The most amazing man in all of the wor-"
"HYAAAAAAA!"  Link screamed as he tackled Marth viciously. "Zelda! Run! I've got him! Go!" Zelda was confused. "Umm.." She reached towards Link. "I don't think he's a bad guy." Link grunted and Marth fought him. Link attempted at reaching for his sword, but alas, Marth was too quick as he slid out from the angry hero's grip. Marth stood up and dusted himself off. Water dripped from his hair and clothes. Zelda blushed and looked away. "Link, it's nice to meet you." He ventured. Link glared at him. 

"I.. I am Marth, Prince of Alte-" "Listen bud," Link grunted as he stood up. "I seriously just don't care. What the hell were you doing with my princess?" Zelda looked up and Link crossed his arms. Surprisingly, Marth was calm. "Chatting. I didn't learn much, but we had sort of a weird meet. Like you and I."

Link opened his mouth. "You mean to tell me you attacked her?" Marth gasped and shook his head. Zelda stood up and swayed a little. "All of this is giving me a head ache. Ugh." Marth sighed and looked up. "Where am I, again? Hayrall?" Link walked over to Zelda and grabbed her hand, and scooped up her wet body in his arms. "Hyrule. You're in Hyrule. And I don't know where you came from, but you're one weird ass looking Hylian." 

Marth raised an eyebrow. "Hylian?" Link nodded and stepped out of the creek, boots soaked and squeaky. 

"I'm not a Hylian," Marth continued. "I don't even know what that is."