†Spying†

The rooms of the hidden palace were unusually quiet except for a certain room called the meeting room.

Every member of the Pink clan was there sitting at their respective chairs quietly. But the silence broke when the queen herself spoke.

Everyone we are going to be a high school student.

Lie!

Nope, she's not lying. Lie said.

Queen-tan, what did I do to you that I received this? Ai complained.

Don't overreact Ai your not the only one and can everyone please wait for my explanation first?

As all of you know we have been annoying Septer 4 for months now we even make a name for ourselves but they still don't know that the pink clan exists and thought of us as Strains and we are informed that the Red King is starting to reach his limit and they are planning to invade Ashinaka High School this week that is why I have decided that the first King we should eliminate first is the Red King.

We must prevent and limit the Students that will be hurt that is why I thought that we should pretend to be High School Students and that there will be our first appearance.

That's a good idea I also think it's the right time for us to appear. Lizze said.

Well if Liz-Tan said then there would be no problem. Ai said.

Then does everyone agree? I asked.

"Nod"

Then Lizze-san will stay here to protect the base and make our fake student ID, Kanae will be part of the student group, and Devi umm you should stay here too but use your robotic owl to be with us so that if something came up you could report it quickly, Lottie-san will stay here too you won't fit the student requirements, Ai and Beth will be part of the student group, Lie too will be part of the student group, and I will be part of the student group any complains.

Nope. Everyone said.

Then as the Pink King I declared for operation elimination of the Red King has now started.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
† At Ashinaka High School †

A high school boy wearing an Ashinaka student uniform with peach hair and glaring pink eyes entered Ashinaka's building and scanned his PDA to be let in.

†Lied POV†

I entered the school building and let the machine scan my PDA to let me in when I completed the Scan I was permitted to go.

Then I proceeded to go to the designated meeting place.

As I looked into the crowd of students I saw a waving black-haired girl with red eyes. Ai!

I then walked to them and saw Your Majesty, Ai, Elizabeth, and Kanae.

I knew that the Uniform will fit Lied if you didn't always glare then you will have many girls all over you. Ai teased.

How can I have a girlfriend if I was proclaimed dead many years ago?! I snapped.

Lied so did something happen? The queen asked.

Nope, I came in without a single hardship. I replied.

Good, we are just waiting for Devi's owl. The queen said. Ah there! Ai exclaimed.

 Ah there! Ai exclaimed