Just for you

It was the month of December, the month where even the rays of sunlight give a pleasant pleasure. We and our classmates were on our I.V. (Industrial Visit) trip, and we were heading to Jaipur. Oh sorry! I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Surya, and I am a second-year computer science degree student. I got a seat near the side window. I put on my earphones, turned on my favourite song, and started looking at the outside environment through the window. Even the outside environment was grasping my eyes, and my favourite songs were keeping me busy and away from distraction. But my eyes were continuously gazing at her. Her name... Her name is Keerthika, and she is my classmate. She is sitting exactly not opposite to me; she got her seat two rows apart from me. Her seat number was 30 and mine was 47. But still, I see her beautiful face and her radiant smile. I don't know what made me attracted to her, but whenever I see her, I get some sort of happiness inside me. Even when both of our eyes got into contact, my heart started beating faster. Oh no, her eyes were shifting towards me; I should shift my focus towards the window. Yay you must have guessed by now, my love for her is like a boy who is waiting for the star, which is millions of miles away from him. In simple terms, it is one-sided love. I started loving her, from the first year only. Till now, I didn't tell anyone till now that I love Keerthi even to my friend Chandru. But I decided to propose her when we reached Jaipur. I'm not sure how I'm going to do it. But I am damn sure that I will propose her before leaving Jaipur.

While this was happening, my friend Chandru got up from his place and came near to me. He asked me, "Hey Surya, what are you doing?" I replied, "Don't you see that, listening to music and enjoying the environment outside." Chandru then replied with a boring face, "Surya, we were all on an I.V. trip." Then I removed my earphones and asked him, What do you want me to do now?" Surya then said, "We all can play some games and can enjoy the trip." After hearing that, I got an idea in my head. I said, "Ok fine, I will join, but call others also our friends, Salim's friends group, Keerthi's friends group, and call them also. The larger the number of participants, the greater the excitement will be." Chandru then said with a doubtful face, "But Surya, can't we play with just six players. Salim's group will join us, but Keerthi's group is doubtful." I know he will say this, and I don't need my idea to flop. I just replied to him, "Just ask them; if they say okay, it will be good. If not fine, we will continue with 6 players." Chandru then replied, "Ok, I will try," and after saying that, he first asked our two mutual friends about it. They gave him a signal, and after that, he approached Salim's friend group, and they were also okay with it. After that, Chandru approached Keerthi's friend group, and my hearts started pounding faster. I was praying inside that Keerthi should join with us. But as soon as I saw Chandru is talking with Trisha, I made in my mind that my idea was going to fail. Trisha is a no-girl. Whenever we ask her something like this, her all-time reply is no, and she will manipulate others also. And my guess was also right, by seeing Chandru's face expression. I can understand that Trisha might have said no, and Chandru also started returning to his place.

I felt slightly sad there, but suddenly I heard Keerthi calling Chandru. I was confused; Chandru had also gone near her. I don't know what was happening there. I was about to get up from my place to check out what was happening. At that time, Chandru turned around and gave a thumbs-up sign. I was shocked; I even asked Chandru whether she really said okay or what? when he came near. He replied, "Yes, she said." After hearing that, I felt like that peacock who was waiting for the first glimpse of the rain. I knew it sounded crazy, but not for a one-sided person like me. It is a heavenly pleasure. In the meantime, everyone arrived at our place, and we were about to start the game. We all sat in a circle formation, and Keerthi was sitting exactly opposite to me this time. After we found some place, I asked Chandru, "Hey Chandru, what game are we going to play?" Chandru then took a water bottle from his behind and kept it in front of us. He said, "We are going to play truth or dare." After hearing that, at first we all hesitated, but later we started playing that game.