Chapter 11

Sakusa: I THINK THAT WE RAN INTO ATSU'S EX!!!!!!

Osamu: WHAT!!!!!

Kita: WHAT!!!!

Sakusa: I AM CHASING HIM RN!!!!

Osamu: OK WHERE ARE YOU GUYS!!!!

Sakusa: STILL AT THE PARK

Osamu: OK WHERE ON OUR WAY!!!!

Kita: SAME HERE!!!

Everyone is offline

Sakusa was still chasing him, Osamu and Suna spot them and run toward them. Osamu punches Atsumu's ex and he goes down. Sakusa grabs Atsumu and puts him next to him.

Osamu: "TAKE HIM BACK TO THE HOUSE!!!"

Sakusa picks up Atsumu qnd runs back to the house. Kita and Aron saw Osamu and Suna beating up Atsumus ex. They helped. Afterward they call the police and they arrested him because he had escaped the prison. They go back to the house and see Sakusa sitting on a chair in the living room next to Atsumu who was laying down on the couch. Still out, Sakusa was worried about Atumu not waking up. Meanwhile the gc was going crazy.

In the gc

Oikawa: @Osamu

Tendou: @Osamu

Sugawara: @Osamu

Lev: @Osamu

Noya: @Osamu

Hinata: @Osamu

Everyone: @Osamu

Sakusa, Osamu, Suna, Kita, and Aron is online

Oikawa: IS HE ALRIGHT?!?!?!

Sakusa: Yes he is at home rn and he is laying down. But he is still past out.

Sugawara: ok keep us up to date!!

Suna: we will

Osamu: we will

Kita: we will

Aron: we will

Sakusa: we will

Sakusa, Osamu, Suna, Kita, and Aron are offline

Out of text

They all sit down and wait for Atsumu to wake up.
3 hours later

Atsumu wakes up Hyperventilating, Sakusa gets up and goes to comfort him he wakes Osamu up and tells him to help him. After they get Atsumu to calm down they wake they others up. After that they text the gc to let them know that he woke up.

In the gc

Sakusa is online

Oikawa: IS HE OK!!!!!

Sakusa: Yes he is awake and he is alright!!

Suga: ok good!!!

Sakusa is offline

Out of text

Atsumu thanks all of them and kita tells them that he went back to jail.

THE END