𝟎𝟏, from the raq

𝐉𝐔𝐋𝐘 𝟏𝐒𝐓, 𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟎
★ 𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎

"Durk give me my shit back for I rip your big eyes off your head!" Teoni groaned in annoyance because he was running around with the skateboard she was trying to fix.

She was frustrated because Durk was bugging her and Booka didn't help her fix her skateboard even though he said he would.

Taking a seat beside Von she mumbled a bunch of curse words under her breath. "Keep talking shit fat forehead," Durk childishly stuck out his tongue.

"This is why you'll always be my favourite," she leaned her head on Dayvons shoulder while he tried to fix the camera he was going to use to record todays footage.

"What they did ta' you lil folks?" He laughed softly.

"Maybe if you asked nicely and ain't take two of my chicken wings earlier I woulda helped you," Booka interrupted as he dramatically dropped on the couch in front of them.

"Shut up, you weren't going to help me from the beginning."

"Eat my fart box," Booka laughed. "But you ain't lie."

"Yo gun pink ass hell on king david," Durk laughed.

"Durk pass me her board," Von demanded making Durk scoff.

"You always on her side that's why her forehead keep growing, she's becoming like you!"

"Not to much on me and my bestie," Teoni laughed, "Now give it to him!"

Von went over to Durk and snatched the board later walking back over to Teoni.  He screwed on the wheels before giving it back to her.

"What would I do with you," Teoni said dramatically engulfing Von in a hug. She took her board and headed to the back of the counter to add more adjustments.

After about an hour Von walked  behind her, while she sat on the counter, examining the board in her lap.

"You've improved so much Tee, you just gotta work on the filing." He compliment her skateboard as she was adding her finishing touches.

"You always hurting yourself folks, what's up with that?" He asked as he grabbed her hands and examined the little cut on her finger.

"Boy this ain't nothing, I'm a thug." She brushed him off and he rolled his eyes.

Sassy ass boy she thought.

"C'mere," he said while he took the bandaid under the counter. Getting up she walked over to him making him grab her hand and wrap it.

"Thank you Vonny," she laughed knowing he hated that nickname. "I've been meaning to ask, how's Tata?"

He glanced up from my board, "He's good. Doctors said his arms healing well, they gon release him soon." About a month ago, Tata, Dayvon, Booka and Durk got into a car crash. Tata got impacted the worst because he was in the passenger seat. Durk was drunk driving that night after him and Von got into a huge argument.

"That's good, you been praying like I told you to?" She spoke softly as she played with his dreads.

"Y- no," he sighed. "I just don't know how to ma, I need your help. I feel like I've done to many bad stuff to be praying."