Contents/Introduction

Hello and Welcome! This will be my first ever Steve and reader fanfic! I am striving to make this worth your while and just share my thoughts on how a self insert would be with Steve. Just to inform you all this will be a plus size reader insert due to the lack of reader inserts being plus size, but if you yourself are not plus size do not worry please read on if you want. I am hoping this doesn't flop and maybe even motivate me to write other fanfics with other characters from other franchises such as Avengers, Harry Potter, Euphoria or any recommendations! Anyway lets continue with the information for this series!

Y/N is played by you of course and is in fact Dustin's Half Sister (Cliché I know).

The series will start from the beginning with Will's disappearance and it will be a Slow Burn! Steve and Nancy still occurs just like in the series and so does Jonathan and Nancy. Yes, Eddie will be involved in a way with the reader for some brief time and mainly just in S4 when he comes in the picture. For all you Eddie lovers haha :).

You are involved in babysitting the children and you even have a D&D character which I will happily provide for you all but Y/N is not into it as the rest of the crew is. 

Your best friend is Jonathan since you have been caring for Will since the children became friends. You and Barb get along well and were closer when you were both young along with Nancy. Unfortunately Nancy and Y/N drifted apart when High School started. 

You will find out more and even grow with yourself in this Series and hopefully you can all enjoy yourselves. Love you all! <3

ALL RIGHTS GO TO THE CREATORS OF S.T. WITH THE EXCEPTION OF THE READER AND THE SLIGHT ALTERATIONS TO THE PLOT*