𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐁𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬

▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣

▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣

"Hey girls. Hey Rocky." Tee spoke as he walked into Ms.Kim's classroom. "Sup, Tee." She greeted back.  "Los, whaddup, doe." He said, dapping his friend up. He took his seat behind Roxane who was applying lipgloss while looking into her compact mirror. He tapped her seat, gaining her attention.

"You still gonna let me see those papers?" He asked with a huge grin on his face. Roxanne rolled her eyes at him. "Yeah, I'm bringing them over after school."

He smiled at her words before sitting back in his seat, just in time for Mr.Ryan to come in and start speaking.

"Ms.Kim is sick so I will be subbing in." He spoke to the class, making them, including Rocky, groan.

"Che Guevara looks great on a T-Shirt. I know, I got three, but if we're talking about real revolution, we are talking about Karl Marx." Mr.Ryan immediately jumped into a lecture, with Roxanne trying her hardest to pay attention to the boring class.

"So I assume that all of you did your reading. So let's do a layup. How many of you agree with Marx? That man cannot see beyond his material self-interest?" He asked the class. "Anybody?"

Some people in the class raised their hands, but Mr.Ryan chose Kwamé. "You, Kwamé."

"Descartes said, "I think, therefore I am. Ain't that what separates us from animals? We can do anything we want if we put our minds to it." She said with a smirk before turning to look at Terry.

"Like pulling out if you ain't got no rubbers." He laughed, while some of the class chuckled. His words made Roxanne look over at him with disgust, scoffing at his attitude.

"At least my dick gets hard." Terry piped up, the class oooh'd at his words.

"All right, Mr.Flenory, watch your mouth. And everybody just settle down. Just settle down." Said Mr.Ryan. "Let's take this another way, all right. Short-term gain versus, long-term gain. How many times have I seen a student drop out, think it's better to take a shift at the factory than to study a few more years for a better job later?"

Roxanne was gonna chime in with a rebuttal of her own but was cut off by Kwamé speaking again. "Well, you know teen pregnancy's sky high right now. People gotta do what they gotta do."

"Shut the fuck up." Roxanne and Terry chimed in at the same time, causing the class to react again. Roxanne speaking made Kwamé look at her, smirking at the girl and winking.