Key Terms

Queen: a woman eminent in rank, power, or attractions. a movie queen. : a goddess or a thing personified as female and having supremacy in a specified realm.

King: a man that is the highest form of respect. You honor and admire him. Masculine. A god that personified as a male.

Dating: is a term coined in America to signify the stage of romantic relationships in which individuals engage in an activity together, most often with the intention of evaluating each other's suitability as a partner in a future intimate relationship.

Marriage: the legally or formally recognized union of two people as partners in a personal relationship.

Polyamory: the practice of engaging in multiple romantic (and typically sexual) relationships, with the consent of all the people involved.

Polygamy: the practice or custom of having more than one wife or husband at the same time.

Polyandry: in which a woman has more than one husband.

Boundaries: The definition of boundaries means anything that marks a border. It's a real or imagined line that marks the edge or limit of something or the limit of a subject, principle or relationship.

Accountability: the obligation or willingness to accept responsibility for one's actions.

Sister Wives: In a poly society, a sister wife is one of multiple women married to the same man.

Brother Husbands: In a poly society, a brother husband is one of multiple men married to the same woman.

Vee Dynamic: A vee relationship is made up of three partners and gets its name from the letter "V," in which one person acts as the "hinge" or "pivot" partner dating two people.

Consensual: If something is consensual, all parties are in agreement that they approve of it.

*All definitions above were defined by google.*