The Black Mass Tour

Sadly my first REAL concert was December 2014. This concert happened to be Black Veil Brides's The Black Mass Tour.

Convincing and Waiting:
I really wanted to see Black Veil Brides in concert two months prior to the concert date. So I went to their website and looked at their tour dates. I found one pretty close to where I live, which was an hour to two hours away, which was pretty close considering where I live. Then I texted my friend, Just_Love_Lupin. She asked her parents, I asked mine. My mom said she couldn't take me. I texted her back the news and she replied:
"Your birthday is two days after the concert. My dad said he'd take us. Tell her it's your birthday present to your and your sister from me."

So I did. My mom finally agreed.

The wait wasn't very long considering that we bought the tickets 1 week before the concert.

To the Concert:
We decided to miss the day of school the concert was on to :
1.Sleep
2.Leave 3 hours before the concert

We barely had any traffic (because we lived so DAMN far from the concert location). We only took a few wrong exits and were gonna get their on time. BUT NOOOO! Being the not so bright kids, we forgot about the GODDAMN time change. The concert started at 6. Our time was 5, until we crossed the time zone border thingy. We were about 30 minutes late but it worked out in our favor.

Bands/Experience:

Bands:

Drama Club:
My friend, my sister and I really didn't want to see them so luckily they were the band that was playing while we weren't there.

Set It Off:
If you're into pop-rock music, they'd be perfect for you. I personally didn't like them because:
1.All their songs sounded the same
2.They were part POP(I'm not a pop person at all)
3.Their lead singer sucked live
4.They said 'UP' way too much

Falling in Reverse:
With over 1 million words in the dictionary, I couldn't tell you how BADASS they were! I recommend seeing them if you haven't already (if so SEE THEM AGAIN!) Ronnie was so energetic and interacted with the crowd. His voice was definitely on fleek! (Lol I sound so ghetto right now) He only had a few microphone problems but it wasn't too bad. Although he messed up a line in "I'm Not a Vampire" we, the crowd, carried on the verse while he laughed.

Black Veil Brides:
They we're really good! (Personally I liked Falling in Reverse beter)
Andy did his thing, while the rest of the band did their thing. They didn't interact with the crowd much but they sounded amazing! No crappy vocals at all!

Experience:
By far this was the best way for me to start my concert experiences. There were only 3 medical emergencies, two were mosh-pit accidents, the last one was a seizure (it was this old man who was next to my sister when this happened) Ronnie[Falling in Reverse] stopped when he saw the two girls get hurt. Andy[Black Veil Brides] took a minute to notice due to the fact that the man was in the very back of the crowd.

Back Home:
There was of course, you guessed it, an accident. We waited in unmoving traffic until Just_Love_Lupin's dad drove through the median to get us home. We arrived at our house at 1am and woke up 3 1/2 hours later.

Conclusion:
This concert was worth way more than the $25 we spent on each ticket. I'd love to see Black Veil Brides and Falling in Reverse again if they ever come close to my city again!