The last day alive

Year: 2022

Y/n POV

I was chilling near the bleachers when Maddie came up to me. "Hey, babe." Maddie greeted and kissed me. "Hey, beautiful." I greeted back. I was watching the football team practice. "So have you finished your essay for Mr Anderson?" Maddie asked me. "Yeah, just finished it and let me tell you it was not easy." I told her. Then the bell rang dismissing us to class. Me and Maddie went our separate ways and went to my math class that I have one of my friends in Nicole.

Time skip

Throughout the day was very boring to me so I went to the cafeteria to get lunch where I see Maddie, Simon and Nicole already sitting down at a table. Once I got my food I went to them and sat down besides Maddie. I kissed her and then greeted my friends. "Whats up guys." I told them. "Nothing much just telling Simon to man up and talk to a girl that isn't us." Nicole told me. "And I told you a thousand times I don't want too." Simon said to her. They both kept bickering at each other while me and Maddie were in our own little world as I wrapped my arm around her. After lunch we all went our separate ways again.

Time skip

School was finally over me and Maddie walked out hand in hand. "Want me to drop you off at home?" I asked her. "Actually me and Nicole want to hang out at her place so she is driving me but you can come with us." Maddie told me. "That's cool and I can't, I have to help my dad at his auto shop." I said to her. "It's okay, I'll see you tomorrow then?" Maddie asked me. "Of course. See you tomorrow babe." I told her and gave her a kiss before heading to my car.

I got in and buckled myself before starting the car. I see Maddie and Nicole at Simon's car and I waved to them. I drove in the parking lot and as I was about to turn I didn't see a car coming at me fast. Next thing I know the car crashed into me hard making my car flip over and I lost consciousness.

3rd POV

Everyone saw what happened to Y/n's car and are scared. Teachers and staff called 911 while Maddie, Simon and Nicole all screamed. "Y/n!" Maddie yelled to her and tried to run to her now crushed car but was being held back by teachers. Xavier saw his best friend being crush and couldn't help but scream in pain. The ambulance and police were there and blocked off the area where the crash was while Maddie was being held back by the teachers. "No, no, no. Let me in she's my girlfriend, please." Maddie pleased to them while she cried out to Y/n who looked lifeless. Nicole and Simon were also like Maddie being held back by teachers.

It became worse when they heard the paramedics. "We lost her." They said. The whole school watch as they put Y/n in a body bag and put her in the ambulance. Maddie's whole world came crashing down once she heard that her girlfriend didn't make it. She saw the police arresting a 30 year old man who looks drunk and loading him into the police car.

Y/n POV

I woke up on the street all bloodied near my stomach, my arms and my head. "It's okay. Everything will be alright." A boy said to me. I looked up and see him looking at me with a kind smile. He helped me off the ground and that's when I see my body laying on the ground while I see police tape surrounding it. I hear a scream calling out to me and I know it's Maddie. That's when I figured out I'm dead and I probably won't ever see my parents faces ever again or my older brother and sister annoying me any chance they get.

I turned to the guy who helped me off the ground. "I'm dead, aren't I?" I asked him. "Yeah, I'm sorry this happened to you." They guy spoke to me. "I'm Y/n." I introduced myself. "I'm charley. Let's go over the stuff about being you know dead." Charley told me before he started walking to the school. I looked back at my girlfriend who was crying to me and my friends crying to. The worse one was Xavier since I known him since we were kids. I walked up to Maddie and smiled sadly at her. "I'll watch you everyday. I love you Maddie. You can move on from me, I already accepted the fact that I'm dead." I told her but I know she doesn't see me or hear me.

I feel Charley come up to me. "It may be hard at first but then it won't hurt anymore." Charley told me. I looked at him as he stared at me sadly. "Is she ever gonna move on from me? I want her to live a happy life." I asked him. "People cope death differently but watching her cry over you, she won't ever move on from you." Charley said to me. We both started walking into the school and gave one last look at my crying friends and girlfriend before walking into the school.

This is where I'm gonna spent the rest of my eternity here at school. Watching over my friends and girlfriend knowing this is hard on them then it is for me.