37

Duan Yu sat in his studio, feeling elated.

When he woke up early this morning, he received a message from Mu Mu, saying that he was going to come over to pay the bill and give him a surprise by the way.

Hi!

surprise!

Duan Yu rubbed his hands, feeling very embarrassed.

Qin Yucheng won't have any objection to Mu Mu's surprise for him, right?

Oh, it doesn't matter if you have an opinion, Mu Mu is already on his way anyway!

The male star lay leisurely on the sofa bed in his studio, rolled around twice, thinking that the dress could give Mu Mu a 20% discount.

Styling — Think of styling as a free gift.

Helping a friend avoid the Shura field between the ex-boyfriend and the current husband is just a good deed every day, and a great virtue has been accumulated!

Duan Yu was making small calculations in his heart, and after waiting for an hour, he saw Mu Mu rushing into his shop with a murderous look.

Mu Mu pushed open the glass door of the studio: "Duan Yu!"

Seeing Mu Mu's expression, Duan Yu's heart skipped a beat. He felt bad, jumped up from the sofa bed, quickly ran to the back of the cutting table, and confronted Mu Mu across the cutting table.

Mu Mu showed a smile: "Check out."

After paying the bill, he will send the male celebrity, a big liar, to heaven!

The male celebrity has been struggling in the society for so many years, and when he saw Mu Mu's expression, the alarm went off non-stop.

Murderous!

what happened!

This is completely different from what he imagined!

Duan Yu was extremely alert.

"Leave the checkout aside..." the male celebrity tentatively asked, "Do you have anything else to do today?"

"Yes." Mu Mu nodded, and said solemnly, "I'm here to kill and dismember corpses."

Duan Yu:? ? ?

The male star gasped.

Mu Mu is wearing sportswear today, with her ponytail combed up—although it is not very neat, but her attitude is quite in place!

Duan Yu and Mu Mu started guerrilla warfare around the cutting table.

When the enemy advances, we retreat, when the enemy is stationed, we harass, when the enemy is tired, we attack, when the enemy retreats, we chase!

The male star was kicked out and shouted: "Why! Always make me a fool!"

When Mu Mu thought about what he had suffered yesterday, his blood pressure was full.

"Big liar!" he complained fiercely.

damn it.

Fortunately, he hid in the corner after Liu Gaoming recognized him. Fortunately, no one came to that corner. Fortunately, Yi Anning and Yao Hong didn't really fight.

—Otherwise there are so many stamps present, but if more than a few people notice him, they will have to pour oil on the fire and blow up the pot!

Damn it!

Damn male star!

Mu Mu was furious: "Why does everyone recognize me!"

Duan Yu was startled, his forehead was electrified, and he had a rough guess about what Mu Mu experienced last night on the spot.