14

Fang Li sat alone in the room, rubbing the amber beads with his fingertips, thoughtful.

Before the Sect Master of Hehuan Sect left, he told all about the usage of Love Gu. According to the Sect Master of Hehuan Sect, no one can handle this thing. As long as he takes the Love Gu Zi Gu, even if he cultivates the ruthless way, he will be pure-hearted. People with few desires and strong will also have to incarnate Kekekekekekekekekekekekeke.

In addition to a fixed outbreak once a month, whenever the master wants it, the person who has swallowed the child Gu will definitely have an attack... and only the master can relieve it.

And the owner can control the other party's life and death, etc...

Tsk.

It's completely a small yellow mosquito setting prop.

In the original book, Yan Sui subdued Xie Huai's love gu, and threatened to make Xie Huai cry and beg him, but of course - failed.

With his extraordinary willpower, Xie Huai restrained himself; but even if he used such a method, Xie Huai couldn't change Xie Huai's pleading for compromise. The point of this plot is to show Xie Huai's tenacity and unyielding, so that Yan Sui can further subdue him.

Fang Li wasn't surprised, although this Silk Entangling Love Gu is extremely powerful, but it doesn't matter who Xie Huai is - he is the protagonist of this article!

Even if people in the world of All Spirits and Immortals couldn't bear this love Gu, Xie Huai, who had the halo of the protagonist, could also bear it.

This person is absolutely unconvincing even if he breaks every bone of him and uses the most vicious means. He loves and hates Xie Huaizi, and then writes about forced love Festival.

In short: the all-powerful treasure of the Acacia Sect, the Silk Entangling Gu, is just an inferior medicine with little effect to Xie Huai. Lots of opportunities to eat meat…

At least once a month is indispensable.

It seems to be another useless and useless plot...but Fang Li does not intend to omit it this time.

On the contrary, it is a very important prop.

Fang Li tapped lightly on the table with his fingers. For him, the function of this love gu is not for eating meat.

During this period of time, for the sake of convenience, I omitted a lot of plots, and getting along with Xie Huai was pretty good.

Xie Huai is an upright orthodox monk. Although it is unlikely that he will give up killing himself because of this, and he will not change his stance of eliminating demons and defending Dao, even a small change may affect the plot...

The butterfly effect cannot be underestimated.

But with this love Gu, it's different.

Once Xie Huai swallows this love gu, he will inevitably have **** for himself whom he hates, and for Xie Huai, even if he has amazing willpower and can restrain himself, just having such a feeling is enough to make him sick.

What an arrogant and lonely person Xie Huai is, just think about how a person like him will be dominated by desire, fall in love with the devil who has a blood feud with his teacher, and be manipulated by others, just like a marionette cannot help himself... This is like interrupting him No, it is more intolerable than killing him, it is a hundred times more humiliating!

Life is better than death.

And as long as the master of the mother gu is not dead, he will not be able to get rid of this **** for a day, and the only way to get rid of it is to kill the master of the mother gu.