That's a wrap!

Creator: Hello my readers, thank you all for reading another story and just like that, Xena's story is finished, or is it? What will happen to Xena in the future? Will she fulfill her destiny, or will Palpatine succeed? I don't know, well I do, but what Creator wouldn't want to leave a cliffhanger?

Xena: Those who want to be mean to the readers.... Although it is fun to see others in the galaxy enjoying these stories, but there is another topic at hand, right Creator?

Creator: Yes, there is something. Hold on one second readers!

Creator *Yelling*: Enigma, come here!

Enigma: Coming!

*Enigma coming into view now*

Enigma: Sorry, been working on somethings with the Cons. What can I do for you Creator?

Creator: Well to tell the news about your story!

Enigma: Yes, beat that, Xena!

*Xena rolling her eyes at the human*

Creator: Anyways, Enigma's story will continue, and I will focus more on that, but I have been working on another story. Completely different from these two and not related, but I am working on a crossover of How to Train Your Dragon and Transformers. So, there will be a choice: do you want to see the crossover, or do you want to see Enigma's tale continue. I will show both in the future, but I want your opinions. Please let me know down bellow! Anyways, THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH SEE YOU LATER!

Xena: May the Force be with you all

Enigma: See you all soon.

*Whispering Enigma*: Please do my story!

Creator: Enigma!

Enigma: Well, see you all soon. I'm gonna head back to the ship before Creator actually kills me.

*Runs off camera with Creator right on her heals*

Here are the options, please let me know!

Transformers/ How to Train Your Dragon

Or

Transformers Prime: Decepticon Human