Pleasurable Pain

Coby's friends laughed as he grabbed me by the arm walking me to the bathroom .

I squirmed so he would squeeze my arm harder.

"Move again and Imma break that shit" he growled in his sexy masculine voice.

He pushed me up against the wall pinning me and yelling insults in my face.

All I could think about was his dick pressing against me.

His friends were laughing and watching as he shoved me against the wall again then punch me in the stomach causing me to collapse.

I bit my lip. He's so strong I thought to myself,
I would love it if he would just pin me on the wall and fuck the shit out of me .

He kicked me while I was down and then each one of his friends kicked me too and they all left .

After I got myself together I went to my next block which of course has Corey's sexy ass and his friends in it. I always sit near the back of the class to avoid eye contact and talking to other people. I headed to the back one of Corey's friends tripped me up causing my diary to fall out and he grabbed it and flipped to a random page

Oh no

His friend started laughing hysterically then yelled out loud reading from my book "damn I wish Corey would just fuck me! Run into me with his hard dick while gripping my waist with his strong hands. I want him to pull my hair and curse at me and smack my ass and make me scream!"

He read and the whole class laughed as my face gradually turned more red.

Corey turned around looking at me with the most evil look full of hatred that I have ever seen

"Meet me in the bathroom after last block" he growled.

His friends all laughed and made animalistic noises and his best friend Darren smirked "I can't wait to see you beat that little faggot punk's ass"

"No." I heard him say through his teeth.

"I want to do this one alone you and the boys go to your houses I'll holla at y'all later."

During third block I couldn't help but think about what he might to do me . I wondered off in thought.

"Oh you want me to pull your hair?" I was suddenly in front of Corey .

And he on hand was firmly planted on my waist. I felt his fingers of his other hand lose them selves inside my hair and he started to tug on it.

I groaned uncontrollably. "Damn I love it rough daddy!"

"Jaylen... JAYLEN!"

I looked up

"I don't think the president said 'Damn I love it Rough Daddy' during the Indian removal act!" My teacher hissed at me and I blushed as everyone laughed but thank god the bell rung almost as soon as he finished the sentence.