Guess I'm Not So Innocent Anymore

My innocence? What is that supposed to mean? Do I really come off as that naïve? I mean, sure, I've never had a boyfriend; and sure, I don't know the first thing about whatever he's talking about. Still. It's the principle.

"I-I'm not innocent," I stuttered.

"Really?" he mused.

Okay, so now he's making fun of me.

"I'm serious," I stated, slowly beginning to close the gap between our faces. "I'm not."

He leans in as if to kiss me, but I pull back with a smirk on my face.

"I thought you wanted me."

My body starts to feel something weird, as if I could devour the man next me. I wanted him closer, but I couldn't give him that satisfaction. Not after he gave me that smug attitude.

"Aren't women confusing?" I laughed sarcastically.

"You're not confusing, Clarke. I can read you entirely. Your body language is telling me everything I need to know."

Holy fuck.

"And what is that supposed to mean?" I choked.

"It means," he started to say, running his hand slowly and gently up my thigh, "I can tell you're trying to tease me. I don't like being teased. Tell me. Do you want me or no?"

"I—" I cut myself off.

Jesus. Jesus Jesus Jesus. His hand is so close to my—

"You...?" he whispered, drawing out the word as he continued to explore with his hand.

"Castiel..." I winced, unable to control the feeling overcoming my body.

His hand reaches the waistband of my pants; and he pushes them down over my hips, revealing my pink lace underwear. Oh God, how embarrassing.

"I like when you say my name like that," he mouthed while his hand found its way beneath the bright undergarment and onto my skin. "Would you like me to keep going?"

I looked at him longingly. I was aching for his hands to touch every square inch of my skin. Even if this wasn't real, at least I could have pleasure in my dreams.

"Castiel, please," I whimpered, pushing my face into his.

As he locked lips with mine, his hand ventured into me, tickling my sensitive skin in a way I had never experienced before. Moans and noises I didn't even think I was capable of escaped from my lips into his. I could feel his smirk across my own lips.

"You have to be quiet, Clarke. You wouldn't want to wake the boys, would you?" he breathed into my ear.

"N-No," I gasped.

"Good girl."

Holy. Fucking. Shit.

Without my own control, I climbed on top of him and ripped his t-shirt from his body. His skin was warm, and I took advantage of feeling his chest with my hands before he flipped us both over and pinned my wrists to the bed.

"Ah, so you do want me?" He teased, removing the rest of our clothing hungrily.

I could not believe this right now.

He covered my mouth and whispered, "This may hurt for a moment."

Pain rushed through my lower body as he entered me. My back arched as I tried y to to suppress my whines. But the pain turned to pleasure as he thrusted back and forth.

If this is what I'd been missing out on, I would've hopped on this ride way sooner. Guess I'm not so innocent anymore.