Chapter 2: The Survivors

Back to the story, Sonic along with the rest of his homeroom got the hint that maybe they should get out of there and seek shelter. But where should they go Sonic wondered. Some Eagle led half the class to the basement so they could hide in the locker rooms. They were sadly eaten within seconds upon finding out that the locker rooms were also flooded and were secretly followed by another robotic shark. The smarter people fled to the rooftop to.. well...they didn't have a plan only screamed and thought final thoughts.

"I don't believe this man... this is bad" said Knuckles

Sonic was silent. He had a slight fear, but huge resentment towards water...big shocker.

The water was just a few feet away from reaching the roof of the building. The sharks then jumped up onto the roof and started attacking. Off in the distance Sonic saw a wave of angry robotic sharks coming towards them. Then a massive helicopter showed up which was piloted by Tails.

"Sonic hurry hop in".

Sonic did exactly that.

"What no respect for Knuckles?'

Knuckles did not get any respect.

Since Tails is somewhat nicer than anyone you'll be reading about in this story, he let on Amy to Sonic's horror, Silver, Blaze, and unfortunately Charmy.

Shadow was attempting to put back the angry masses who wanted to survive, then hopped on. Vector was carrying a barely conscious Espio in his arms. Coincidentally a robotic shark and Vector kicked it in the head, but not without if biting off one of Espio's arms.

"Vector just leave me" cried Espio

"No way I need you, who would help me spy on the neighbors" cried the overly paranoid crocodile

" I'll just slow you down. I want to die with everyone else"

Shadow was getting pissed off and forcefully showed Vector and himself on the helicopter.

Tails then hit a button to where the helicopter transformed into a submarine as the wave came. Vector had to watch his boyfriend get swallowed by the waves.

Once the waves stopped the submarine continued to a remote island a few miles away. Actually everywhere else as of now is remote. They had then realized that they were the only ones left surviving assuming.

To distract from the horrible predicament, Tails played some music which led to the increased arguing of the passengers. Tails basically became that one parent who yells at the back seats for fighting. Sonic wanted rock, Knuckles wanted rap, and Amy wanted Sonic.

He also had to put up with a Charmy who persistently asked if they were there yet and if there was a bathroom...this sums up all of my family road trips. Blaze was that one anti social person who gives everyone death stares for even communicating with her, and Silver...is Silver...do I really need to say more, just look at the shape of his hair. Vector just sat near the window composing sad songs of his love for Espio which led to the annoyance of the other people. Shadow just dusted his weapons collection he got from 2005 leading to the concern of safety. Basically everyone hated everyone at the moment until they finally reached their destination.

~Next Chapter will come out ASAP hopefully.~