ThunderClan Cats!

Cats in this drawing: Stormstar [middle], Meadownose [bottom left], Ashpaw [bottom right], Redsun [top left], and Webpaw [top right] 

Stormstar: ThunderClan's devoted leader, Stormstar tries her best to keep her unruly Clan running despite all the factors working against her- ThunderClan's prey shortage, a sudden increase in kits and young apprentices, and increasing scrutiny from neighboring Clans.

Meadownose: Proudly serving as ThunderClan's deputy, the no-nonsense Meadownose is greatly skilled at keeping ThunderClan's sometimes reckless denizens under control  and managing all that's going on. Though cats tend to distrust her due to her relation to the feared and skillful tactician Shredstar, she's done well in stepping out of his looming shadow. 

Ashpaw: Ashpaw is ThunderClan's medicine apprentice, serving under Starlingclaw, and expresses such a pure joy for healing that it sometimes makes her peers jealous. Even though she's prone to asking many questions and being unable to keep still, Starlingclaw remains ever patient and has taught her everything he knows. 

Redsun: Meadownose's trusted friend and an experienced warrior of ThunderClan, Redsun is known for her skill and precision in combat and her miraculous tendency to emerge nearly unscathed from any battle. Most of the time, she appears closed off from her fellow warriors, but the right conversation topic can reveal her more passionate side. As of late, she's become more skeptical of Stormstar's leadership methods and is growing tired of the excuses and apologetic utterances her leader uses to save face. 

Webpaw: Apprenticed to the rather strict Perchfin, Webpaw spends his [admittedly scarce] free time hunting in the woods or spending time with his denmate Tortoisepaw.