Drunk confessions: Epilouge

A/N: This is the epilogue of Drunk Confessions, enjoy.

Two years later:

Gibbs smiles as he walks up the stairs to the kitchen where his redheaded beauty wife, Jen is drinking a glass of wine, looking at the sunset, her wedding and engagement rings sparking in the fading sunlight.

He can't believe it's been two years since he made her his wife. He still remembers the night he proposed to her, on the NCIS rooftop on her birthday.

Flashback

Gibbs smiles as he leads his birthday girl onto the rooftop.

He's covered the rooftop in a dozen candles and rose petals and has a projector set up, showing pictures of her throughout the years, some on her own, some with him that their team members old and new took of them when they weren't looking, some Burley and Decker, some with their current team, them undercover around the world, some of her asleep in their bed just as the sun filtered through the windows. Jen turns around with a smile on her face.

"Jethro, the dinner at Palena was amazing, then this, I don't deserve this. I don't deserve you." She says before kissing him deeply. He pulls away and cup[s her face in his hands, looking into her sparkling green eyes.

"You do deserve this, and more. You do deserve me, Jen. I love you." The Team Leader tells his girlfriend who smiles and turns her attention back to the projector which is showing a picture of the two of them on the balcony of the Paris hotel, smiling at one another, love shining in their eyes. Gibbs takes a breath and lets it out. Now's the time. He tells himself.

"You remember the night we got back together and I said that I wanted to propose to you when we got back home but you left before I could?" he asks, gaining her attention again, she nods slowly, remembering that night. He gets a ring box out of his suit jacket pocket, lowering himself to one knee, opening the box to reveal a silver diamond intertwined ring, making the infinity symbol.

"I was going to do this six years ago but you ran away because you were scared and I let you go, but now that we're both here and you're not running away again, I won't let you go again, so, Jen, will you marry me and be mine for infinity?" Gibbs asks, Jen has tears running down her face as she gets down on one knee in front of him and leans her forehead on his, nodding.

"Yes, I will marry you, Jethro." Jen says with tears in her voice, Gibbs chuckles as he puts the ring on her finger, helps her to her feet, wipes away her tears and kisses her deeply.

"I'm planning on never letting you go again." Gibbs says, staring into his fiance's green eyes.

"That's good because I'm never running away again unless you're right beside me." Jen replies, biting her lip, Gibbs smiles at her.

"You can bet that I'll be right beside you." He tells her, pulling her into his arms, relishing in the fact that he has another redhead that he plans never to lose in his arms.

Gibbs comes out of his flashback with a smile as he walks over to his wife and wraps her in his arms.

"What were you remembering? Shannon and Kelly?" His wife asks him quietly. It's coming up to the death anniversary of his beloved Shannon and Kelly and he's been remembering them all week, which doesn't bother Jen, she knows that those two redheads were a part of her husband's past and will always have a piece of his heart.

"No, the day I promised never to let you go again." Gibbs says, kissing her on her cheek.

"Well you've done a good job of upholding that promise for the past two years." Jen quips, sipping her wine.

With his fifth and final wife in his arms, Gibbs watches the sun set over the horizon.

"Thank you for that drunken phone call two years ago." Gibbs comments, kissing her red hair, taking her empty glass out of her hands.

"Best phone call I've ever made."

A\N: This short JIBBS story is completed, I've not forgotten about 'The Aftermath' or any of my Avengers stories, they're just on a hiatus until I can get round to them, enjoy, Angels.