HARSH LIFE

HARSH LIFE

Life have been too harsh on us from past times. But if I look back I can see I have made till now, and have came too far while being in a miserable state. Things are common, between us.....We see people looking down towards us right? But is that the only thing we should do same to us ???

No, right? Is it necessary for you too to look yourself as a trash can? No...then? All you gonna do is blame others? Nope.

We know those shitheads probably have their votes and submission in making you depressed and stressed. But you should not be hard on yourself as you see......people aren't leaving any chance to put you down then why you're supporting them, by making yourself more lost in useless thoughts? And contributing with the peoples only to harass your weak heart more?

No! Bro, that's not the thing you should ever do. Instead, you should stand for yourself. We know, its hard. But death is never an option.

Do you remember him? He lost his mother, sister, grandfather....and all the person he loved....he was abandoned by the harsh time. He was abandoned by the love, care and support. By knowing that his step-mom or his sperm donor...will never help him....what he did?

He slept under bridges, skipped meals, did multiple part time jobs along with his hostel and studies. Invested, and bought a house and a bike for himself. Did he gave up no? No!

Then why are you giving up...when a person who lost all his loved ones still carried on to live?

If he can why you can't....are you apart from each other? Hell no. You got same brain, eyes, nose and apparent parts.

So,

You have to...no, no...you SHOULD fight...you have to stand and speak, and yell...do whatever, but you have to fight. Death isn't an option. The only thing you ain't allowed to do is giving up on your life for real.

Fighting!

[I JUST FELT THAT I SHOULD PUBLISH THIS LETTER WHICH I WROTE TO MYSELF WAY BACK WHEN I WAS GIVING UP.]