Chapter 28

Kim Lalisa was painting. When the doorbell rang outside her door, she was in a trance, thinking she had heard it wrong.
When she went out of the bedroom to check the foyer, Jeon Jungkook's appearance in the cat's eye made her flinch.

Kim Lalisa opened the door, but her tone wasn't good. "What are you doing here?"

Jeon Jungkook's hand was propped up on the side of the door because he had been drinking. His eyes seemed to have lost their focus.

"Lili.."

Kim Lalisa just watched as Jeon Jungkook fell straight towards her. She quickly reached out to catch him, but at the same time was stunned, "You actually drank? And you drank so much?"

She could smell the strong smell of alcohol on Jeon Jungkook's body. She knew that he could drink very well, but she did not expect him to drink so much.

Half of Jeon Jungkook's body weight was on Kim Lalisa's body, so Kim Lalisa had a hard time dragging him to the living room, and then left him behind to close the door.

When she came back, Jeon Jungkook was still on the floor, unconscious.

Kim Lalisa couldn't help but stretch out her foot, pretending to kick him, and kept muttering, "We're still in a cold war, and yet you're drunk and coming here? What's the point? "

Seeing no reaction from the man on the floor, Kim Lalisa grunted and didn't want to care. She walked towards the bedroom.

However, after taking a few steps, she stopped again.

Kim Lalisa could not help but sigh. She resigned to her fate and squatted down to lift Jeon Jungkook.

She spent a lot of effort dragging him to the sofa. Because she was tired, Kim Lalisa sat down on the side of the sofa and rested for a while. Then she took a sideways glance at Jeon Jungkook on the sofa. He obviously had an impeccable face, but she was angry just looking at him.

In order to avoid getting angry, she prepared to get up and leave.

But to her surprise, Jeon Jungkook reached out and grabbed her wrist, taking her into his arms.

Kim Lalisa was defenceless and just fell on top of Jeon Jungkook. She looked at Jeon Jungkook, who opened his eyes in shock, "You're not drunk?"

"Drunk, but not completely drunk." Jeon Jungkook replied with a smile in his eyes.

Kim Lalisa:"....."

She gritted her teeth, then realised that Jeon Jungkook was making fun of her, which made her even more furious. "How dare you lie to me!"

Jeon Jungkook explained with some guilt: "I was afraid that you would not let me in, so I used this trick."

Kim Lalisa laughed coldly and tried to break free but couldn't, so she could only say in a cold voice, "Since you know, you should understand that we are still in a cold war. I haven't forgiven you, I still hate you!"

" know." The corners of Jeon Jungkook's lips pursed slightly, "So I've come to admit my mistake."

Kim Lalisa was a little surprised, but did not show it on her face. She was still cold. "What did you do wrong? Isn't it very justified? "

She struggled again, and this time Jeon Jungkook let her go.

Kim Lalisa turned her wrist and sat on the edge of the sofa without looking at Jeon Jungkook.

Jeon Jungkook sat up and looked at Kim Lalisa and said, "I did everything wrong. I shouldn't have interfered with Somi's life and I shouldn't have remained so stubborn when you made comments to me."