Chapter 3

My back was against the wall and bullets flew past my head. I turned and shot out of the window and saw a few go down. I ran across the room to a vacant window and shot again. This time alot of gun fire returned back. I took cover behind a couch. I look up to make sure my people was ok. Some dude that I didn't know got shot in his sholder but got up and went back shooting at them. Now that's what I call determination. Matthew interrupted my thoughts over the ear piece. " They are running for the door!!"

I yell for Keon and the wounded dude, And I pointed at the door. While I was pointing they busted down the door. I got my shotgun out waiting for one. I didn't wait to long for about five to come through. I shout one back out the door and we sprayed them. There was still more to come because I heard them yelling out stuff. I went to the kitchen and grab the table and flipped it. Us three crotch behind it ready to shoot. I heard some heavy bounce from where I just came from in the kitchen. Before I knew what it was it exploded and sent us flying forward. Knives and other silver ware landed by me. I couldn't find my shotgun or my machine gun. So I pull out my pistol and picked up the biggest knife I could find. I yelled," Cover me!!", as i ran outside. I ran up on the enemies so fast they wasn't ready for it. I saw six go down out of the ten that was out there. I shot one of them in the leg in slashed his throat. Turn in threw my knife at one to my left and shot another one to my right. I look back at the one I threw my knife at in my knife was stuck in his eye socket. Walked up to him and shot him twice in his head. I look up and thought that it was four. My question was answer by a stab in my back. I turn and hit him with my pistol, he fell back and I got in top of him. I punched him repeatedly until his skull half open. I stop when I heard a gun shot and Matthew saying, "Head Shot!!!!!! That's it bruh no more."

I walked back into the house and see who is hurt and who's dead. One of the girls that road we me was gone and I guess her boyfriend weeping over her. I change my focus to my phone. I checked it and had loads of messages a few from my parents but a lot from my baby.....Dakedra. I read the first six and almost died in hurt.

1st message- " A lot of people has been shot in my school, I need your help please hurry!!!"

2nd message- " Jonathan they are chasing me and they are shooting at me!! I need you right now! Why haven't you showed up!"

3rd message- "Please Johnny I am begging you, I am shot in my leg and I can't run much longer!"

4th message- "I'm on the way to your school and I'm pretty much crawling now! I really thought you wasn't going to forget about me but Jonathan I see how you really are now. I thought you loved me but I'm guessing that you are to scared to come and save me."

5th message- "Help me Jonathan oh please help I stopped crawling and I'm feeling weak."

6th message- "Well Jonathan this may be the last time to say something to you because my phone is on 3 percent and my heart beat is slowing."

I cried at that last message and I got ready to really break down but my phone buzzed. Dakedra was calling me. I hurried and answer, " Dakedra where are you and I'm so sorry I didn't mean to leave you I just.... I just....."

"It's ok baby I was calling you to hear your voice before I go" Dakedra said weakly.

When she was talking to me I got in my truck with keon and Bradley and headed towards my school.

"Where are you sweetheart? I'm on my way to get you."

" Jonathan don't even bother, the people that was chasing me found me. He said he will put me out my misery."

I said angrily," Put him on the phone!"

The dude spoke raspy," Mr. Jonathan I guess that's your name, don't bother because it's to late. Your poor girl is already on her last breath. Now on the count of three she will be shot............one.....................two"

" Hey why don't you turn around and say three!"

He turn around surprise and a shot of his head with my shotgun. My friends killed the rest. Dakedra look me in my eyes while I picked her up. Oh how beautiful she is how can I ever leave her and forget about her. I embraced her in my arms and set her in the back. Keon said he will drive us to a hospital fast as he can. I didn't mine as long as I was with my love of my life.....