The Bonus Things

-In Five Nights at Freddy's 1, there are many things you might miss on your first time running through clearing the nights. Allow me to describe and explain the things I am talking about. Here they are listed below.

Golden Freddy: As you begin the night, nothing alerts you or even tells you about this being's presence in the game. You see, Golden Freddy is more of an Easter egg in this game. In order to possibly view him, you must be on nights 1 or 3. It's easier done on night 3 but is very possible to do on night 1 if tried hard enough. In order to initiate him to appear, you must view the west hall corner and keep an eye on the Freddy Fazbear picture on the wall. It will normally show Freddy in a seemingly happy and active state as if he was entertaining kids in the poster. Now, in order to get changes, you must keep lowering and raising the camera or changing between cameras to see if it shall change. There are two changes it can undergo. It can either change and show Freddy actually ripping his head off from his jaw or it could Shane entirely and show a golden Freddy head with empty black eye holes. Upon seeing this, a girl's laughter is heard and upon lowering the camera, a slumped down and seemingly damaged golden Freddy Fazbear suit will be sitting in front of you in the office. As it sits there, hallucinations of the "It's Me" will flash. If Golden Freddy is stared at for too long, he will trigger his Jumpscare and will crash the game on PC or freeze it on mobile devices. It is unexplained who and what this Golden Freddy is in this game but all we know is that he is a very strange Easter egg Jumpscare.

Hallucinations: As you go on throughout the nights, sometimes quick flashes of the animatronics will appear as well as words reading "It's Me". These serve no purpose but to bother the player and show how the in game character has begun to have short spells of anxiety. The animatronics who appear are usually a Freddy with bloodshot eyes and Bonnie with soulless empty eyes. These seem to happen at random intervals as it is unknown to what triggers them.

Posters in the East Hall: In the east hall, there are a set of posters as there would be throughout the entire building. However, a hidden sight can be seen on these posters from time to time. The posters will sometimes strangely change to that of crying scared children. This is led to be connected to the disappearance of the kids and that they are still reaching out anyway they can in signs they that they are restless wherever they were forced to be and require rescue service to be put at ease. A lot can be found out just from tying strings to a poster huh?

The Bite of 87: It is heavily rumored that Foxy was the one who caused the bite of 87 for many reasons. His jaw is unhinged, leading to the chance that upon him biting said victim that it broke his mouth, leaving his jaw hanging wide open. Also, Foxy appears to be very damaged and has been shut down in the diner. It's lead to think that beforehand, he needed repair but since money was tight, the owner left him damaged and malfunctioning. This then went on to show that he had went and bit someone from the errors in his system and was shut down because of this dangerous mistake. Although it hasn't been confirmed who caused the bite of 87, many fingers point to it being Foxy....or....

The Blocked Off Kitchen Camera: In the game, the kitchen camera is blocked off and the only use that is gained from it is listening in to see if Chica has wandered in or if Freddy is nearby it. If Chica is here, you will hear rustling of pans and silverware meaning that Chica is searching the area. If you hear the Toredor March playing, it means Freddy has made his way into the kitchen and is getting closer to you, his target. Theories spread out on why you cannot see into the kitchen, that maybe it's a actually a special room or that something inside is being hidden so that the night guard cannot see. Whatever is inside, you have no chance of finding out as of yet.

Random Facts: The only animatronic with no eyebrows is Bonnie. Freddy can only be 100% visible on the show stage as elsewhere he is just a shadow. Bonnie is usually the first one to move off stage from nights 1 to 3. Sometimes if each animatronic is viewed on the show stage, they will all glare into the camera. Foxy is the only animatronic to move in the camera view. It is theorized that the endoskeleton viewed in the Parts/Service camera belongs to Golden Freddy, explaining why he is slumped over when he's in the office. The custom night difficulty "20/20/20/20" was thought to be impossible to beat by creator Scott Cawthon until popular you tubers began to beat it. The animatronic who scares the creator the most is Bonnie as he was accidentally prone to giving himself accidental jumpscares while creating the game.

So that's the end of the Five Nights at Freddy's 1 chapter! The next FNAF chapter shall take us into the story of Five Nights at Freddy's 2! It'll be a doozy! See ya there.

~Neon Corner