The Thumb

Sir Sebastian walked down to the guest bedroom to see the maid Victoria in a corset bra and underwear.
"what on earth are you wearing? do you not think it's inappropriate?" Sebastian scoffs.
"Sir Sebastian, I wasn't expecting you to be home this early!" Victoria jumps up. She rushes to grab her robe. She runs on her toes trying to not make noise.
She looks down at the old oak plank floor.
"I supposed, nobody has to know." Sebastian said. He took off his long trench coat and hangs it on the door. He kicks his shoes off walking towards Victoria.
"S-sebastian, what are you doing Sir?" Victoria stutters.
Sebastian walked towards her and grabbed her waist with one hand. She removed his black buttoned gloves and unties the robe. He lifts Victoria's chin and kisses her lips. She closes her eyes and lets him take the lead. She unbuttons his shirt while they walk over to the bed. They continue kissing while removing pieces of clothing.
"But sir, what if your wife gets home from the grocery store?" Victoria asks.
"She won't find out." Sebastian said putting his finger over her lip.
They lay down on the bed fully nude. Sebastian crawls on top of Victoria and pushes in.
Victoria let's out a loud moan holding onto the bed sheets.
"Don't be so loud!" Sebastian said. He smacked her buttocks and pushed in and out.
They both groaned while Victoria was biting her lip.
Victoria moaned extremely loudly, more than normal. She started to shiver. Sebastian smacked one hand over her mouth with the other on the bed frame. Her eyes rolled back as she touched Sebastian's chest.
Sebastian pulled out and ejaculated on Victoria's stomach. He grabbed his dick and rubbed it up and down. Victoria had her eyes closed with her legs in the air attempting to breath.
"Do you want to go again?" Sebastian offered.
Without answering Victoria pulled Sebastian and forced his dick into her. They started going really hard and moaning really loudly.
The bedframe started banging against the wall and sweat was dripping down their faces.
Victoria couldn't help it, she bit her thumb trying to not scream.
Sebastian's face turned furious.
"How dare you swear towards me!" He shouts.
He pulled out and stood up. He quickly started putting his clothes back on. Victoria grabbed the duvet covering herself.
"Sebastian, no! I didn't mean it like that. My apologies!" Victoria said.
"That is so rude! I thought you loved me." He sobs.
Victoria gets up and puts her underwear back on.
"If you say ANYTHING, to my wife. Be prepared to live on the streets." Sebastian said. He turned around and left the room. He slammed the door shut and left to the shower.
Sebastian and his wife were the only reading Victoria had a home. She cleaned and cooked, and in return they let her stay in their house.
Victoria put her maid outfit back on and began to cry. She made the bed and sprayed the room. She opened the windows and curtains. She got ready to make sure she looked immaculate for when the wife got home.
Not long after, the door opened. Victoria started the panic and rushed downstairs. She welcomed Sebastian's wife in, and took her coat. She cleaned up after the wife, Alice.
"Lady Alice, do you need anything?" Victoria asked standing up straight.
"No thank you dear, you look tired. Go drink some water." Alice said.
Alice was nice towards Victoria, she had to be a bit harsh as she was the maid. Alice and Victoria used to be friends. But she got hired so they drifted.

Later that day...

"Lady Alice, may I have a word?" Victoria excused Alice from the library room.
"Of course Victoria."
Alice stood up and holding up her gown she walked towards Victoria.
They walked into the long, bright hallway full of old, expensive paintings.
"I'm so sorry, I apologize. Sebastian and I, had intercourse." Victoria said shedding a tear.
Alice face turned to disgust.
"You? With MY husband?" Alice snapped.
"I am so sorry. It wasn't intended, I was changing. He walked in." Victoria said falling to the ground begging for forgiveness.
"Disgrace! You are a disgrace! Get out of my house!" Alice demanded.
"Sebastian! Get her out!" Alice shouted.
Sebastian walked Victoria out slut shaming her.
"You are disgusting!" Alice shouted.
As Sebastian walked her out the door, Alice shut the door behind them both. She quickly wiped her tears and locked the doors.
She headed up the stairs to see Tony, the house butler.
She quickly undid the laces of her dress and dropped her breasts out.
Tony was really desperate, constantly.
You may see where this is going, they didn't even head to a bedroom! Such disgusting people. They did it on the dirty floor!